Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Florida - 02/03 Boys

1) Best club in Central Florida for current U10 boys (U11 for 2013 fall season/2014 spring season)?
    2) What was your coaching like?
    3) Anyone from Rush or FCA or ACYS or Maitland or OCYS or Deltona going to FKK? If so from which club and why?
    4) Predictions for 2013/14 season - Who wins Region Cup at U11?

Appreciate the opinions.

Originally posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    1) Best club in Central Florida for current U10 boys (U11 for 2013 fall season/2014 spring season)?
    2) What was your coaching like?
    3) Anyone from Rush or FCA or ACYS or Maitland or OCYS or Deltona going to FKK? If so from which club and why?
    4) Predictions for 2013/14 season - Who wins Region Cup at U11?

Appreciate the opinions.
    1. FLORIDA RUSH
    2. Top notch coaching and technical training staff
    3. FKK appears to be in their infancy. Will have zero top talent at this age group.
    4. I can' t see anyone beating Doral, but 02-03 Florida Rush will come closest.

Comment

Wake up!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      1. FLORIDA RUSH
      3. FKK appears to be in their infancy. Will have zero top talent at this age group.

Don't let this idiot fool you!! Rush was beat by OC U10 (up and coming U11) every time they played the year. The 2 best U10 teams in central Florida were FCA and OCYS, which have now merge to become 1 team. Rush is on he outside looking in.....

Don't believe me? Check the U11 region B cup scores from this year and see which U10 teams that played up and made it past the first round!

Comment

Wrong

1. FLORIDA RUSH
        Florida RUSH u/10 has is NOT better than OCYS U/10 Team. The OCYS U10 (rising u/11) played all U/11 and U12 teams all year. Doral is awesome and both OCYS and Doral both qualified to Play in the u/10 Dallas Super Copa from Florida.

FKK will be way Behind

Central Florida
        1) OCYS
        2) ACYS
        3) Florida Rush
        4) FCA if they have any players left!

Comment

Florida RUSH u/10 has is NOT better than OCYS U/10 Team. The OCYS U10 (rising u/11) played all U/11 and U12 teams all year. Doral is awesome and both OCYS and Doral both qualified to Play in the u/10 Dallas Super Copa from Florida.

FKK will be way Behind

Central Florida
          1) OCYS
          2) ACYS
          3) Florida Rush
          No love for Maitland? Alce always has a squad ready to play for Region Cup Championships.

Comment

Sorry Dude!

No love for Maitland? Alce always has a squad ready to play for Region Cup Championships.

No love for Maitland, sorry! All Maitlands best young players are now split up between OC and FKK. Much to due with them getting rid of Super Mario.

Comment

FKK will be way Behind

Central Florida
              1) OCYS
              2) ACYS
              3) Florida Rush
              I agree with this, OCYS must be favorites for regions cup next year... ACYS have been a darkhorse over the past year..

Comment

Why do you guys always disrespect the boys from JFC? JFC U10 boys beat FCA U10 in Region Cup with a player short 5-2. The soccer world is not just in central and south Florida. Show some respect for the club that just won Presidents Cup at U11. JFC!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry

Why do you guys always disrespect the boys from JFC? JFC U10 boys beat FCA U10 in Region Cup with a player short 5-2. The soccer world is not just in central and south Florida. Show some respect for the club that just won Presidents Cup at U11. JFC!!!!!!!!
                  Sorry dude, not disrespect to JFC. Their U11's did very well this year. As for the 10's, I think the JFC vs OCYS matchup will be a great match to watch (granted the parents don't kill it)!

Comment

I agree... The boys from JFC will be working hard. Region B is really special on the girls and boys side.

Comment

No love for Maitland, sorry! All Maitlands best young players are now split up between OC and FKK. Much to due with them getting rid of Super Mario.
                      No love for Maitland agreed, but their best players went to ACYS and LCS(with Mario).

Comment

Hmmm, didn't his "region cup" team last year get eliminated in the first round? Something like 6-0, 7-0 scores?

Comment

No love for Maitland agreed, but their best players went to ACYS and LCS(with Mario).
                          Does super Mario jump clubs every year? I can't keep up. He also seems to collect all the "problem parents & kids" from other clubs. Why is that?

Comment

Hmmm, didn't his "region cup" team last year get eliminated in the first round? Something like 6-0, 7-0 scores?
                            don't feel that is correct. Maitland rising u11 team with Alce is without question the top team at this age in the area.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1030928]don't feel that is correct. Maitland rising u11 team with Alce is without question the top team at this age in the area.[/QUOTE

Seriously, warn me before you say such things. I was drinking a soda and I was laughing so hard it snorted out my nose!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X