Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you know the player added is not paying? Complain to DOC if you know it is a fact but just maybe the family really needs the financial aid so their son can play.
    you know the game. If I complain to the DOC my player will never see the field. Just need to come here blow off some steam.

Comment

you know the game. If I complain to the DOC my player will never see the field. Just need to come here blow off some steam.
      maybe new player taken spot of old player that left and paid in full? Sucks for old player, sucks for team with one more spot to compete against, but happy for wanker coach! LOL!

Comment

Pinecrest RM is stronger than ever now. 3 kids from Weston Academy 98 went to RM. Beware.

Comment

Pinecrest RM is stronger than ever now. 3 kids from Weston Academy 98 went to RM. Beware.
          Why would they leave Academy to play non academy? Those kids must have been riding the pine and not playing for academy. Whose spot are they going to take on RM? All are strong players already.

Comment

It is the post high school player movement. A number of teams add and lose players this time of year

Comment

Where do you get your information? Weston Academy or Pre-Academy? - big difference.

Comment

Where do you get your information? Weston Academy or Pre-Academy? - big difference.
                Academy hasn't lost any players, Weston reserves have lost some quality ones.

Comment

Academy hasn't lost any players, Weston reserves have lost some quality ones.
                  I don't think any impact players who started for Reserves have left the team. This is a very strong team who plays beautiful soccer. Please let us know if you know differently. Which players have left?

Comment

I don't think any impact players who started for Reserves have left the team. This is a very strong team who plays beautiful soccer. Please let us know if you know differently. Which players have left?
                    Yes I agree. 22 players on the current roster. Let us know the players initials that are leaving. I am not sure would even release any players at this stage.

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of trolls and stalkers.

Comment

My son is one of those 3 kids that are not at RM.. He was in the academy 98.

Comment

now ***** apologies

Comment

So is he now at RM (not clear) or has he moved on to other options?

Comment

So tell us yourself. Why did you leave?

Comment

So tell us yourself. Why did you leave?
                                Felt that my son was not progressing, meaning that academies actually do mean nothing in terms of scouts (even as a starter) I decided why not take him out of academy & into the best team in the state. He tried out & made de it along with 2 other teamates. Our RM squad is stronger than before.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X