Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA u-20 in Jamaica

Poor playing , we couldn't even beat guatemala( with all due respect) . We had to beat El Salvador to grab the last ticket to the world cup. We are not improving countries like panama are doing a great job . I hope we can do better in the future.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor playing , we couldn't even beat guatemala( with all due respect) . We had to beat El Salvador to grab the last ticket to the world cup. We are not improving countries like panama are doing a great job . I hope we can do better in the future.
    Klinnsman is not the leader we need.

Comment

Klinnsman is not the leader we need.
      true.how about tab ramos he was in charge of the boys

Comment

ODP not working?

Comment

ODP not working?
          Can't blame ODP on this one..most of these guys played Academy soccer

Comment

Shut up and move back to your broke ass country, you Central American POS.

Comment

Poor doucheb4g have u heard of free speech you ignorant? I'm a U.S. citizen where you want me to go - your mom house

Comment

Can't blame ODP on this one..most of these guys played Academy soccer
                We got to do better than that.

Comment

Does the truth hurt buddy?

You're an ignorant fool.

Comment

Does the truth hurt buddy?

You're an ignorant fool.
                    What truth exactly that we suck in soccer because that's what the forum is about.

Comment

What truth exactly that we suck in soccer because that's what the forum is about.
                      You tell me. You're the one calling the guy a POS because he suggested Panama was improving.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X