Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh my, we are so enjoying our summer WITHOUT traveling/playing in NC. I promise you we are happy to have the summer off and so is our 13yr old. Pickup game on the Cape seems much nicer to me!
    Then why have your daughter play club soccer? No matter what league you are in isn't the goal to win? And the winners of each league -NPL, region 1, ECNL, etc... all move on to a bigger stage. So unless your daughter's team played MAPLE and didn't enter State Cup the goal should have been to play as long as they could.

It would be nice if we could celebrate for once that we have some very talented girls playing soccer in our area. The teams in Greensboro have represented Mass. well. Good luck to all
    3 teams playing in the semi-finals today.

Comment

I think congratulations are in fact in order..its also nice, and important in my mind to give the kids a summer to enjoy with their family and friends.

Comment

I think congratulations are in fact in order..its also nice, and important in my mind to give the kids a summer to enjoy with their family and friends.
        Its too bad Stars and NEFC have to meet in semis. Would have been better to meet in finals so MA could have a finalist AND champ.

Comment

Then I'm glad that's how it worked out for your family. But there is no reason to criticize other people's experiences.

Comment

Then why have your daughter play club soccer? No matter what league you are in isn't the goal to win? And the winners of each league -NPL, region 1, ECNL, etc... all move on to a bigger stage. So unless your daughter's team played MAPLE and didn't enter State Cup the goal should have been to play as long as they could.

It would be nice if we could celebrate for once that we have some very talented girls playing soccer in our area. The teams in Greensboro have represented Mass. well. Good luck to all
            3 teams playing in the semi-finals today.

Congrats to the girls still playing! All I was saying was that we are just fine enjoying our summer EVEN if we aren't playing soccer.

Comment

talking soccer

NEFC 14s and 13s advance to finals.

Comment

NEFC Elite 3, FC Stars NPL 0.

Comment

Wow... For the first time, I am rooting for BB
                  Too bad you and BB are both losers today!

Comment

Yikes

NEFC Elite 3, FC Stars NPL 0.
                    It wasnt even close

Comment

Next year

It appears that Coach T is taking over the current 14's (rising 15's) next year. Do they have the same success?

Comment

Nothing wold be better than to see Stars second team take down the mighty NEFC elite.
                        I have watched both play many times over the last 2 years and think the Stars have a very real chance of defeating NEFC. My, wouldn't that be fun!! Go Stars!
                        Nothing better than telling you that you though wrong..now that's fun chump!

Comment

Too bad you and BB are both losers today!
                          Nah, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Comment

It wasnt even close
                            So you were there? Who scored?

Comment

So you were there? Who scored?
                              NEFC did, 3X.
                              STARS did not

Comment

NEFC did, 3X.
                                STARS did not
                                Starts weren't able to shift any ECNL players over to the B team to spice it up?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X