Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that a chaperone bailed as soon as their kid didn't make a few early pools, leaving folks in a lurch. Not sure if this is the same person you speak of. Either way its ridiculous! What are wrong with some parents?
    you expect me to watch your kid, when my kid is at home... what is wrong with YOU? Perhaps you should chaperon.

Comment

Loved that our team manager just fled the scene when his Mia wasn't on the final pool roster, didn't even stick around to congratulate the few that made it
      That is priceless. What team?

Comment

Pretty sad showing from MA. A few from RI, a good amount from CT.

Overall, looks like NE kids are not making the grade for ODP.....Either the best players are not there or our players are not making the cut.
        Many players from last year bailed, including pool players from prior years. The ODP thing is just about dead. And, honestly, shouldn't it be?

Comment

Mass represented in '00

MK on '99 interregional and TK on '00 after making '99 B team. 00 camp conflicted with NPL finals so they went to '99

Comment

That is priceless. What team?
            U-13
            I have to say I was more than surprised to hear about this, he's always been there for the girls even when his daughter had other commitments, hopefully it's not what it appears

Comment

Many players from last year bailed, including pool players from prior years. The ODP thing is just about dead. And, honestly, shouldn't it be?
              Kind of what I thought. What about the VA, DE, EPA area? Are they still sending their best or not? Seems like a disproportionate number from southern D1.

Comment

Kind of what I thought. What about the VA, DE, EPA area? Are they still sending their best or not? Seems like a disproportionate number from southern D1.
                For the most part, if they are ECNL they aren't there. So states with a large population but only 2 ECNL opportunities have a better chance of sending a strong player into camp. It's basically an NPL ID system now. If USYS didn't hate USCS they might pick up the phone and try to work out scheduling a little better in the future.

They are keeping the pools pretty big in order to maximize interest for subsequent years. A large portion of the pools are just revenue spots. The blue rosters.

Comment

For the most part, if they are ECNL they aren't there. So states with a large population but only 2 ECNL opportunities have a better chance of sending a strong player into camp. It's basically an NPL ID system now. If USYS didn't hate USCS they might pick up the phone and try to work out scheduling a little better in the future.

They are keeping the pools pretty big in order to maximize interest for subsequent years. A large portion of the pools are just revenue spots. The blue rosters.
                  Call it what you want. My friends daughter just made the U17 regional pool roster. Good player, but always played for a small club that has given her no exposure ( showcase tournaments )or anything at all. Since she made the roster their phone has not stopped ringing from college coaches. So ODP can be beneficial to some.

Comment

Call it what you want. My friends daughter just made the U17 regional pool roster. Good player, but always played for a small club that has given her no exposure ( showcase tournaments )or anything at all. Since she made the roster their phone has not stopped ringing from college coaches. So ODP can be beneficial to some.
                    bwahahahahaha. there are no mass girls in the u17 pool. nice try plumping for odp. if you want to play in college tryout for an ecnl team like everyone else.

Comment

How do you know there's no Mass girls on the U-17's?
                      Oh and thanks for the heads up about only ECNL girls getting recruited to College....

Comment

How do you know there's no Mass girls on the U-17's?
                        Oh and thanks for the heads up about only ECNL girls getting recruited to College....
                        because i have the roster. as would your "friend" if his daughter was in the pool. nice try, poser.

no problem on the ecnl tip. on the house.

Comment

Sorry your daughter didn't make it

Comment

Look on the U16 roster. ODP identifies the pool at the end of the year and for some reason they refer to the rising U17's as U16's. There are 3 MA girls on the U16 pool roster along with 5 girls from CT and 2 girls from RI. Could be any of them. BTW the 17's have 1 girl from RI, 4 girls from CT and 1 from NH

Comment

bwahahahahaha. there are no mass girls in the u17 pool. nice try plumping for odp. if you want to play in college tryout for an ecnl team like everyone else.
                              I never said the girl was from mass. My daughter plays for an ecnl team.and didn't go to the camp. I'm not plumping for ODP Just making a point that it does work out good for some players.

Comment

That's a flat out lie. Nobody's phone has been ringing off the hook upon making the U16 regional ODP list. That's ridiculous. Maybe an email from a coach who was on the camp staff and liked her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X