Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revs Open Tryouts

Anyone out for 97, 98, 99 open tryouts tonight? How was the turnout?

Zero chance

If you did go you are wasting your time. Teams are already picked!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well aren't you positive.

Comment

The Revs select a few players from open tryouts every year, some of whom go on to become starters.

Comment

most of the U18s have either graduated out of HS or out of the program, so the Revs have gaps to fill.

Comment

How about the U16s. Looks like they have about eight 98s and sixteen 99s. It's enough bodies, but will they be making cuts?

Comment

How about the U16s. Looks like they have about eight 98s and sixteen 99s. It's enough bodies, but will they be making cuts?
              I would assume so

Comment

Cuts are always made and new players always added.

Comment

Cuts are always made and new players always added.
                  Any word on cuts?

Comment

Any word on cuts?
                    no cuts on the U14s. those players on the cusp who survived get to ride the bench again this year

Comment

no cuts on the U14s. those players on the cusp who survived get to ride the bench again this year
                      Yeah, another year saying you're on the Revs but never seeing the pitch! What about 98s?

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about.. there were cuts, and likely to be more. I know of multiple people on last years U14 who have been cut.

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about.. there were cuts, and likely to be more. I know of multiple people on last years U14 who have been cut.
                          I think the poster was referring to 00s (at least that's how I interpreted it). I don't think the 00 holdovers from this year's team will be bench players. I think they will be starters (and at least one will play on the 16s).

Comment

Does anyone have any legitimate info on a private 98/99 tryout or a callback tryout?

Comment

Talking about the 2000s not the 99s who have to leave the team anyway

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X