This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TD had more goals than AK when they were both on the revs. Stats don't tell the whole story.
    I find that hard to believe..... But U are right more goals doesn't mean better player. La's title showed that last year.

Comment

I find that hard to believe..... But U are right more goals doesn't mean better player. La's title showed that last year.
      LA has a much stronger team to support AK. LA is/was loaded with talent. Rivers has talent but no where near the level of LA. TD is rivers without him they are a mid table team. When AK was injured LA did well without him. Both are great players but TD has a much greater impact for the team he plays for.

Comment

TD is better scorer than Ak, but AK is more skillful. I'm looking forward to their teams rematch this year.

Comment

who else beside AK and TD will make an impact this year. Who are the sophomores and juniors that will be next TD and AK.

Comment

Pre-season All ISL team. Should be a good season

GK:
            DC (Middlesex)
            NM( St. Marks)

Defense:
            JL (Rivers)
            CL (Milton)
            CM (Belmont Hill)
            JM (Milton)

Mid:
            AH (Lawerence)
            JS (Rivers)
            AK (Lawerence

Forward:
            DA(Nobles)
            TD(Rivers)
            ML (Milton)

Others to watch:

MB (Lawerence)
            MT( Lawerence)
            AB( Milton)
            SQ(Milton)
            CT (Brooks)
            JF (Belmont Hill)
            NL(BB&N)

Comment

Pre-season All ISL team. Should be a good season

GK:
              DC (Middlesex)
              NM( St. Marks)

Defense:
              JL (Rivers)
              CL (Milton)
              CM (Belmont Hill)
              JM (Milton)

Mid:
              AH (Lawerence)
              JS (Rivers)
              AK (Lawerence

Forward:
              DA(Nobles)
              TD(Rivers)
              ML (Milton)

Others to watch:

MB (Lawerence)
              MT( Lawerence)
              AB( Milton)
              SQ(Milton)
              CT (Brooks)
              JF (Belmont Hill)
              NL(BB&N)

Considering MT had 12 goals last year I would move him up

Comment

who else beside AK and TD will make an impact this year. Who are the sophomores and juniors that will be next TD and AK.
                Me too considering last years game was decided on a refs call. Will be interesting if TD can score against them in actual play.

Comment

It's more interesting to see what Lawrence brought in for defense. Cause a majority of their back line were seniors, and I don't expect TD to be shut down by a bunch of freshman and sophmores

Comment

It's more interesting to see what Lawrence brought in for defense. Cause a majority of their back line were seniors, and I don't expect TD to be shut down by a bunch of freshman and sophmores
                    Word is academy plays from Europe

Comment

There is only one other player in the league that has similar talent to ak and it is ah

Comment

But TD is going to a better soccer school then AK? And scored more goals then him last year?

Comment

11:38 pm and Hello fp71. Anything here catching your eye?

Comment

I think people continue to underestimate milton. This team lost by one goal to LA last year. They also beat rivers. Only graduated 3 players from last year and ML keeps flying under the radar as a top goal scorer in the league

Comment

But TD is going to a better soccer school then AK? And scored more goals then him last year?
                              The Bc coach begged AK to go and so did about 9 others coaches that are better than bc{ Maryland, Gorgetown, Akron, Sanford } He chose Harvard cause he values his education more than soccer. He will probably be harvards top scorer as a freshman. He is going to go pro anyway so mine as well get the best education he can. Td is lucky to go to bc. Sure he scored more goals when ak, when ak had a torn knee. But Ak does a lot more than score goals for his team, in fact he led the league in assists. Would you rather have a kid that scores or a kid that makes his entire team better by taking over the game? I guess the title answers that question. Td may score goals but he fails to take over the game like AK and that's what college coaches look at.

Comment

I think people continue to underestimate milton. This team lost by one goal to LA last year. They also beat rivers. Only graduated 3 players from last year and ML keeps flying under the radar as a top goal scorer in the league
                                Milton is a better team than rivers. They just don't have that impact player and la has several. The reason la is so good is because they have several players able to score that 90th minuet beating 5 guys goal. If Milton could just get one player like that they might have a shot at the title this year. Milton plays some great soccer none of they kick and run rivers or govs plays. I am excited to watch them. Milton la should be the game of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X