Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you tell me why he is the most hated coach? Don't know the man but have heard of the club.
    Actually, you do know the man! Cut the BS.

Comment

Sorry.. but do you and I know each other?

Comment

To be fair, it appears this post about the referenced U13 team was from someone who is not familiar with the grouping of superior successes by the referenced club across ALL of its Ages (groupings of Championships in Top Flights of Elite Tournaments, Championships at State, Region I, and Nationals, current U17s recently ranked Nationally as high as #2, etc).

This U13 team is stacked to the limit of its roster size, because players are trying to get on it to be part of its success going forward!

It all comes down to the capability of the coaching.
        Superior coaching of each team is a clear path for a club to develop players and teams with superior skills and capability, and is what parents should expect for the time and effort they put in to get their kids to and from trainings in a club program.

By comparison, certain large club programs in this state instead bring in multiple dozens of inexperienced coaches with absolutely no track record, each fall on 6 month Visas. These short term young "Visa" coaches are each assigned multiple teams to coach, and they have to leave the country midstream during the year so then those clubs have to find stand-in coaches that are overloaded for a 1 to 2 month period. By definition, this is a not going to provide high quality coaching and it effects the development of huge numbers of teams and players. These large clubs are concentrating on creating a financial soccer empire, maybe to create political clout.
        Agreed....LL is among the best at developing players in this state, regardless of the league. The problem has been with players leaving. Her record speaks for itself If her rising u14s and u13s stay intact they will be aforce to be reckoned with....hats of to her..

..the parents on the other hand...

Comment

To be fair, it appears this post about the referenced U13 team was from someone who is not familiar with the grouping of superior successes by the referenced club across ALL of its Ages (groupings of Championships in Top Flights of Elite Tournaments, Championships at State, Region I, and Nationals, current U17s recently ranked Nationally as high as #2, etc).

This U13 team is stacked to the limit of its roster size, because players are trying to get on it to be part of its success going forward!

It all comes down to the capability of the coaching.
          Superior coaching of each team is a clear path for a club to develop players and teams with superior skills and capability, and is what parents should expect for the time and effort they put in to get their kids to and from trainings in a club program.

By comparison, certain large club programs in this state instead bring in multiple dozens of inexperienced coaches with absolutely no track record, each fall on 6 month Visas. These short term young "Visa" coaches are each assigned multiple teams to coach, and they have to leave the country midstream during the year so then those clubs have to find stand-in coaches that are overloaded for a 1 to 2 month period. By definition, this is a not going to provide high quality coaching and it effects the development of huge numbers of teams and players. These large clubs are concentrating on creating a financial soccer empire, maybe to create political clout.
          switch and bait is more like it . It just happened to a friend of mine in another state.
          All year they marketed this certain age group with a certain college coach. After tryouts they brought in a coach with no coaching experience and no level of coaching license.
          No one has ever heard of this guy . My friends face said it all when I asked what club they belong too.They left a smaller club for the lure of greener pasture and better league..

Comment

Sorry.. but do you and I know each other?
            You might think not but I see you have cut the BS. Good for you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X