Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Distract with a war in Iran? Who attacked our embassy first? Gosh you’re fûcking stupid. He stands up to these terrorist attacks and you libtards think it’s a distraction? Wow! Why don’t you go put your pûssy cap back on!

Since you rely so much on polls (2016) you shouldn’t fret. Looks like Trump will lose in a historic landslide. Gosh that sounds familiar.
    It is all really simple...

The Liar-in-Chief lies.... the cock-sucking, yes men he has appointed support the lies.... the repug dopes (often wearing red hats with MAGA scribbled on them {only $25 tax-free from the Donald J Trump for President store- $9.99 plus tax everywhere else}) believe the lies. Fux News and other Fake News right-wing outlets promote the lies. The Senate (controlled by Bitch McConnell (aka Moscow Mitch) and a bunch of spineless Repug Senators do nothing to contradict what they know to be lies {funny how the only Repug Senator with balls is a female}.
    and then the Liar-in-Chief calls it "Clearing the Swamp" .... the cock- sucking, yes men he has appointed.... etc. etc.

Comment

The Liar-in-Chief lies.... the cock-sucking, yes men he has appointed support the lies.... the repug dopes (often wearing red hats with MAGA scribbled on them {only $25 tax-free from the Donald J Trump for President store- $9.99 plus tax everywhere else}) believe the lies. Fux News and other Fake News right-wing outlets promote the lies. The Senate (controlled by Bitch McConnell (aka Moscow Mitch) and a bunch of spineless Repug Senators do nothing to contradict what they know to be lies {funny how the only Repug Senator with balls is a female}.
      and then the Liar-in-Chief calls it "Clearing the Swamp" .... the cock- sucking, yes men he has appointed.... etc. etc.
      Reading that word salad really wasn't that simple...

First off the only known public cock-sucker is a democrat running for the POTUS. Just ask him. Second, so only the Right Wing media tell lies? Really? So when CNN and MSDNC report Trump rapes children on Epstein's Island or promotes a fake Steele Dossier as the gospel, or Trump colluded with Russia, or Adam ****z having concrete evidence of collusion, or Trump is a secret Russian spy or agent, it's all legit? No lies there at all? Got it! I see where you're going with this. Third, the biggest threat to our national security is Trump being in office and the whole reason for the fastest impeachment in history yet is still sitting in the White House while Pelosi and the rest of the Dem dip****s try to figure out how to defend their mockery of impeachment. Where's the fire now? Remember what our great Dem representative said: "The 'genesis' of Trump's impeachment began when he was 'running for office". "If we can't beat him, we must impeach him" It really is that simple...the Dems bathe is hypocrisy. Do as we say, not as we do!

Comment

Sweet!! I knew the meltdowns would be coming during 2020 just didn't know it would be this soon. Seek help libtard.

Comment

So when CNN and MSDNC report Trump rapes children on Epstein's Island or promotes a fake Steele Dossier as the gospel, or Trump colluded with Russia, or Adam ****z having concrete evidence of collusion, or Trump is a secret Russian spy or agent, it's all legit? No lies there at all? Got it!
          Please provide links to where CNN or MSNBC reported any of those things. Help us understand the true source of Fake News.

Comment

Please provide links to where CNN or MSNBC reported any of those things. Help us understand the true source of Fake News.
            Are u actually denying those stories were reported? Are you saying those stories were conjured out of thin air? Are you saying Trump and Russia collusion was never covered by CNN or MSNBC? Are u saying the fake Steele dossier was never covered or reported by the liberal media? Are you saying CNN or MSNBC never peddled the notion Trump might actually be a Russian asset? Please state for the record that you think those stories have never been reported by the liberal media so we can all see what a complete and utter moron looks like.

Comment

Are u actually denying those stories were reported?
              Yes, I'm saying that. Neither outlet reported those stories the way you describe. I invite you to prove me wrong. With actual links, not a bunch of vague conjured up BS that Fox News told you.

Comment

Yes, I'm saying that. Neither outlet reported those stories the way you describe. I invite you to prove me wrong. With actual links, not a bunch of vague conjured up BS that Fox News told you.
                Well, that was easy! All I did is google CNN, MSNBC, and bullshiit and all these links just popped up! You truly make this too easy. Trust me when I tell you I didn't even scratch the surface of all the lies CNN and MSDNC have been spewing. Proving you wrong is a good time!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/polit...ent/index.html

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...-1425431619689

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-rachel-maddow

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...it-fell-apart/

https://www.newsweek.com/msnbc-host-...-putin-1471027

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...ot-73449029597

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-corroborated/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...sion-mueller-/

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...chiff-full.cnn

Comment

Let me be crystal clear about this. You said that CNN or MSNBC:
                  reported Trump rapes children on Epstein's Island
                  promotes a fake Steele Dossier as the gospel
                  reported that Trump colluded with Russia
                  reported that Adam Schiff had concrete evidence of collusion
                  None of your links say those things. I see opinion pieces and reports of what might be possible, what there is evidence of, and what many Americans think, but those are always clearly stated as informed speculation, not fact. Like responsible news organizations do.

And you completely omitted where either organization talked about pedo island.

Try again please. Or just admit you made it up, there's no shame in admitting what anyone reading this already knows.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2630212]Let me be crystal clear about this. You said that CNN or MSNBC:

Hey dipshît, I know it hurts but you should really read the links. Every link listed came from MSNBC and CNN. Even the Newsweek and Politico links are about how MSNBC and CNN got it wrong. You would know this if you would have read them. McCabe and Joe Scar say Trump is a Russian asset. Maddow gets eviscerated by reporting false claims for years about the fake Steele dossier. MSNBC brings on lawyers to support Trump being an agent for Russia, Schitz claims he has concrete evidence of collusion on CNN. Politico is the best one because they list every lie the Dems peddled on MSDNC and CNN prior to the Mueller report. So riddle me this, which one of those stories were true? Exactly! Yet they ran those stories around the clock. These were lies! Plain and simple. No collusion, no concrete evidence of collusion, no Russian asset, no honesty, no journalistic integrity and a bullshît fake dossier. All on CNN and MSDNC. Oh yeah, I made it up alright. I guess it’s hard to see with you head up your ass! 😂.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2630234]

Hey dipshît, I know it hurts but you should really read the links. Every link listed came from MSNBC and CNN. Even the Newsweek and Politico links are about how MSNBC and CNN got it wrong. You would know this if you would have read them. McCabe and Joe Scar say Trump is a Russian asset. Maddow gets eviscerated by reporting false claims for years about the fake Steele dossier. MSNBC brings on lawyers to support Trump being an agent for Russia, Schitz claims he has concrete evidence of collusion on CNN. Politico is the best one because they list every lie the Dems peddled on MSDNC and CNN prior to the Mueller report. So riddle me this, which one of those stories were true? Exactly! Yet they ran those stories around the clock. These were lies! Plain and simple. No collusion, no concrete evidence of collusion, no Russian asset, no honesty, no journalistic integrity and a bullshît fake dossier. All on CNN and MSDNC. Oh yeah, I made it up alright. I guess it’s hard to see with you head up your ass! 😂.
                      *You* should read the links. They don't actually say what Rush and Hannity and Trump's Twitter feed told you they say.

Please state exactly what the lies are. Quote the links verbatim. Stop the Bullsh!t.

I know it's easier to misrepresent the other side's position in order to attack it. But now I'm calling you on it. Put up or shut up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2630234]

Trump is an asset, he just doesn't know it. A useful idiot, as the Russians say

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2630263]

*You* should read the links. They don't actually say what Rush and Hannity and Trump's Twitter feed told you they say.

Please state exactly what the lies are. Quote the links verbatim. Stop the Bullsh!t.

I know it's easier to misrepresent the other side's position in order to attack it. But now I'm calling you on it. Put up or shut up.
                          Wow, I shoulda known. Typical libtard response. You ask me to provide links because you didn't believe me. So I made you look silly by proving you wrong, again, with multiple links form CNN and MSNBC peddling their conspiracy theories and lies that never came to fruition. Faced with your disgrace, you respond with your usual bullshiit rhetoric saying, yeah but those are just opinions and speculations. Let me help you out. The definition of a lie is an intentionally false statement. So I think we can agree that we don't know each other. I know nothing about you but if I say you're the single biggest idiot on talking soccer that's my speculation and opinion. Although you have given us all a lot of material, without having any proof it's just an intentionally false statement used to provoke a response. The same is true for the media. When Adam Schitz says he has concrete proof of Russia collusion it's an intentionally false statement or a lie. When that dude Maddow repeatedly reports on the "authenticity" of the proven fake dossier he is spreading an intentionally false statement or a lie. You see how this works. To make it easy for you, how many of those conspiracy theories, opinions, speculations, conjectures, and liberal talking points from all those links I provided came true? Exactly. Instead, we got a fake dossier, no concrete Schitz evidence, no Russia collusion, and no Russian asset. CNN or MSNBC never had any proof backing those accusations yet promoted these intentionally false statements or lies for years! Oh and by the way, not having proof doesn't change my mind about you!!! :)

Comment

Wow, I shoulda known. Typical libtard response. You ask me to provide links because you didn't believe me. So I made you look silly by proving you wrong, again, with multiple links form CNN and MSNBC peddling their conspiracy theories and lies that never came to fruition. Faced with your disgrace, you respond with your usual bullshiit rhetoric saying, yeah but those are just opinions and speculations. Let me help you out. The definition of a lie is an intentionally false statement. So I think we can agree that we don't know each other. I know nothing about you but if I say you're the single biggest idiot on talking soccer that's my speculation and opinion. Although you have given us all a lot of material, without having any proof it's just an intentionally false statement used to provoke a response. The same is true for the media. When Adam Schitz says he has concrete proof of Russia collusion it's an intentionally false statement or a lie. When that dude Maddow repeatedly reports on the "authenticity" of the proven fake dossier he is spreading an intentionally false statement or a lie. You see how this works. To make it easy for you, how many of those conspiracy theories, opinions, speculations, conjectures, and liberal talking points from all those links I provided came true? Exactly. Instead, we got a fake dossier, no concrete Schitz evidence, no Russia collusion, and no Russian asset. CNN or MSNBC never had any proof backing those accusations yet promoted these intentionally false statements or lies for years! Oh and by the way, not having proof doesn't change my mind about you!!! :)
                            Nowhere in that rambling, backpedaling, word salad of a response is an actual answer to my question.

This is really very simple. You claimed CNN and MSNBC said X, Y, and Z. For example, you said that "CNN and MSNBC reported Trump rapes children on Epstein's Island". I said show me where they said that. You couldn't do it. The links you provided don't say what you claimed, so stop telling us that they do. Your refusal to cite specific quotes is proof that you don't have the goods to back yourself up.

You've been exposed as a liar. I'll stop short of calling you a lying cuck like one of my colleagues did. Instead I'll be generous and say that you been led astray by Fox News, Rush, and other right-wing news outlets. Here's my suggestion: Make a New Years Resolution to accept a more balanced set of news sources. It will open your eyes. Someday you'll realize that the sources you once trusted were lying to you.

Comment

Nowhere in that rambling, backpedaling, word salad of a response is an actual answer to my question.

This is really very simple. You claimed CNN and MSNBC said X, Y, and Z. For example, you said that "CNN and MSNBC reported Trump rapes children on Epstein's Island". I said show me where they said that. You couldn't do it. The links you provided don't say what you claimed, so stop telling us that they do. Your refusal to cite specific quotes is proof that you don't have the goods to back yourself up.

You've been exposed as a liar. I'll stop short of calling you a lying cuck like one of my colleagues did. Instead I'll be generous and say that you been led astray by Fox News, Rush, and other right-wing news outlets. Here's my suggestion: Make a New Years Resolution to accept a more balanced set of news sources. It will open your eyes. Someday you'll realize that the sources you once trusted were lying to you.
                              Easy cowboy! It’s too early for a meltdown. Let’s take a step back and peel back your layers of horseshît. Did Schitz say he had proof of Russia collusion? Did he end up having proof of that said proof? Nope. Sounds like a lie. Did Mr Maddow peddle the authenticity of the Steele dossier for years? Was that true? Another lie. Did McCabe, lawyers, and Joe Scar refer to Trump as a Russian asset? Was Trump found to be an asset? Nope. Another lie. These all happened on your favorite networks. Just because you refuse to see the obvious, you’ve been exposed as a narrow-minded partisan zealot who still can’t accept the truth and that Trump is your President. Someday you will realize there is liberal crazy land perpetuated by MSDNC and the rest of America. When u do, you won’t be shocked when Trump pulls off the biggest upset in election history. There is a great big world out there. If you pull your head out of your ass long enough you’d see there is a shît ton of people that think you and the rest of you clowns are complete idiots. Me on the other hand just think you’re an under-educated simpleton with an unhealthy animus for all things Trump. It’s obvious by your refusal to respond to my repeated questions about the Bush-Putin connection. Listen I know I make fun of you a lot. Just because it’s easy to do doesn’t make it right. I should have ask you how it makes you feel and ask for your permission first. I apologize for not taking into account your feelings and the damage it has done to your identity. I’ll will make a resolution go easy on you. These early meltdowns are not good for anybody. I’m giving you an imaginary hug right now. Can u feel the tolerance?

Comment

You are extremely generous, sir. As demonstrated by his response to you, the troglodyte is indeed a lying cuck. He knows it. He just doesn't care so long as his lies "own the libs." It's pathetic. The tragedy is he is entirely complicit in the coming conflagration. Every death, civilian and military, is on his head.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X