Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Semester with the Snowflakes

https://gen.medium.com/my-semester-w...-888285f0e662?

Good read if you have about ten minutes or so to spare.

This is an especially good quote

"In my opinion, the real snowflakes are the people who are afraid of that situation. The poor souls who never take the opportunity to discuss ideas in a group of people who will very likely respectfully disagree with them. I challenge any of you hyper-opinionated zealots out there to actually sit down with a group of people who disagree with you and be open to having your mind changed. I’m not talking about submitting your deeply held beliefs to your twitter/facebook/instagram feeds for agreement from those who “follow” you. That unreal “safe space” where the accountability for ones words is essentially null. I have sure had my mind changed here at Yale. To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect."

Comment

Biggest snowflakes are pWussy fake conservatives that support trump. Can’t handle the truth. Just more lies baby and they keep running their mouths. Dropped one of these old racist fvcks at bar two weeks ago. Drunk old guy running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Biggest snowflakes are pWussy fake conservatives that support trump. Can’t handle the truth. Just more lies baby and they keep running their mouths. Dropped one of these old racist fvcks at bar two weeks ago. Drunk old guy running his mouth.
        Gosh you’re so tough! Got any room in your safe space so I can hide from such a mean, violent bully like you? 😂. Hey dipshît, I thought Trump supporters only used violence. So what are these truths you speak of? You mean Trump is a child rapist? Trump is a Russian Spy? Trump is a secret Russia agent? Trump collided with Russia. Do you mean those truths? You’re right, I can’t handle the truth. I’m so glad libtards don’t make stuff up like that. Oh no! I better be careful or the big bad man might drop me. Lol, what a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Hey Dalton, were you guys at the Double Deuce? “Pain don’t hurt”.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X