Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a Sherwood parent complaining about the West Salem star dissing his kid after he defended West Salem star on here. Sherwood has two players who used to play with most of the WS girls on CFC so draw your own conclusions.
    NOT! No one from Sherwood defended anyone on here, and no one knew about Salem star “dissing” any player. Where do you come up with this stuff

Comment

Tell your snowflake to toughen up and deal with it on the pitch during the pace of play. Find an opportunity to make a little tougher challenge or maybe go a little harder into the next 50/50 ball. In no way am I saying take a cheap shot from behind or anything like that but a good hard foul usually will shut them up. What happens between the lines during the game is where those vague things you are talking about need to stay. I have very good friends who I played against in highschool and some in college that were completely different people “between the lines” so give it a rest unless you are going to say exactly what happened and even then I and many others probably will not support you sniveling
      Don’t think they were talking about another team. Drama within their own sounds like. Something to handle within the administration

Comment

I think Barlow could be a contender and will be up there in the mix, maybe even 3rd. IMHO, it’s Jesuit, then a little gap, then MS, then anther gap before the rest of the best.
        Barlow is a great team this year! I’m with you, rankings will change sooner than later and will be a whole lot clearer

Comment

I don’t thing Jesuit has shown all they can show yet.
          As with any school really.

Comment

It’s a Sherwood parent complaining about the West Salem star dissing his kid after he defended West Salem star on here. Sherwood has two players who used to play with most of the WS girls on CFC so draw your own conclusions.
            Don’t know how my dd’s got thrown in the mix of someone else’s post but here we are. I wasn’t there when my daughter told the west player nice game after the game ended but my daughter did say she just stood and glared back at her with no response. To me, that’s not a “diss” at all that’s just someone showing they don’t like them for their own reasons. I told my daughter keep your head high and continue being the person you are. If you feel like telling a player they did a good job after a game they did really well in then I’m glad. No disrespect towards anyone for sure and would never feel inclined to say someone disrespected my daughter on a site like this expecting feedback that’s just silly.

Comment

The level of discourse here is scraping rock bottom. It's like listening to a bunch of toddlers.

Comment

The level of discourse here is scraping rock bottom. It's like listening to a bunch of toddlers.
                That's what you get for visiting. Be sure to hit the gift shop on the way out. There are foam fingers and t-shirts.

Comment

That's what you get for visiting. Be sure to hit the gift shop on the way out. There are foam fingers and t-shirts.
                  *their

Comment

Don’t know how my dd’s got thrown in the mix of someone else’s post but here we are. I wasn’t there when my daughter told the west player nice game after the game ended but my daughter did say she just stood and glared back at her with no response. To me, that’s not a “diss” at all that’s just someone showing they don’t like them for their own reasons. I told my daughter keep your head high and continue being the person you are. If you feel like telling a player they did a good job after a game they did really well in then I’m glad. No disrespect towards anyone for sure and would never feel inclined to say someone disrespected my daughter on a site like this expecting feedback that’s just silly.
                    Talking soccer is filled with trolls, and people trying to stir drama by making their own conclusions. Let them think what they want, they will anyways.

Comment

Anyone looking for advice on this site has a screw loose or is a troll. One or the other.
                      I’d say a troll. No one asks for advice here, only opinions and predictions.

Comment

That just might possibly be the dumbest article I have ever read.
                        I don’t get it either. Like they just closed their eyes and clicked copy and paste

Comment

I think Mountainside is a lot stronger than anyone is giving them credit for. But j guess y’all will find out in the coming weeks. Should be a fun season.
                          Mountainside vs Jesuit coming up. Prediction MS 2 Jesuit 1

Comment

nice no love for other Metro teams. Beaverton is undefeated and Sunset has only one lost ( to a very good S. Eugene team).
                            South Eugene very beatable, If Sunset lost to them Sunset isn’t considered a threat.

Comment

With 13 seniors Clackamas has and with how well they did last year why are their games so lopsided to Jesuit, and no one else?

Comment

With 13 seniors Clackamas has and with how well they did last year why are their games so lopsided to Jesuit, and no one else?
                                Jesuits found their loop hole, no one else has.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X