Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Starwood will handle UofJ. They will then be a masse problem for everyone in the playoffs.
    I don’t thing Jesuit has shown all they can show yet.

Comment

I don’t thing Jesuit has shown all they can show yet.
      Think

Comment

Hey y’all I have a serious question and I mean serious! I’m gonna try and be very vague so here me out. How would you handle your daughter being disrespected twice at a soccer game by two players? One who thinks their the best in Oregon, who you’ve actually recently defended on this exact site? I’m just blown away
        What do you mean disrespected twice?

Sometimes things are so vague that makes it difficult to understand your position. It really depends on what was done.

All the trash talking on this site is just for fun. You don’t even know if the Jesuit comments are from a Jesuit person or a troll

Comment

What do you mean disrespected twice?

Sometimes things are so vague that makes it difficult to understand your position. It really depends on what was done.

All the trash talking on this site is just for fun. You don’t even know if the Jesuit comments are from a Jesuit person or a troll
          It’s a Sherwood parent complaining about the West Salem star dissing his kid after he defended West Salem star on here. Sherwood has two players who used to play with most of the WS girls on CFC so draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Hey y’all I have a serious question and I mean serious! I’m gonna try and be very vague so here me out. How would you handle your daughter being disrespected twice at a soccer game by two players? One who thinks their the best in Oregon, who you’ve actually recently defended on this exact site? I’m just blown away
            Tell your snowflake to toughen up and deal with it on the pitch during the pace of play. Find an opportunity to make a little tougher challenge or maybe go a little harder into the next 50/50 ball. In no way am I saying take a cheap shot from behind or anything like that but a good hard foul usually will shut them up. What happens between the lines during the game is where those vague things you are talking about need to stay. I have very good friends who I played against in highschool and some in college that were completely different people “between the lines” so give it a rest unless you are going to say exactly what happened and even then I and many others probably will not support you sniveling

Comment

It’s a Sherwood parent complaining about the West Salem star dissing his kid after he defended West Salem star on here. Sherwood has two players who used to play with most of the WS girls on CFC so draw your own conclusions.
              Got it.

Always 2 sides to the story especially as it relates to female athletes.

There is just an extra layer of drama

Comment

Dumbest post of the month. Congrats.

Comment

Starwood will handle UofJ. They will then be a masse problem for everyone in the playoffs.
                  Masse?

Comment

Anyone looking for advice on this site has a screw loose or is a troll. One or the other.

Comment

Close to mine:
                      1. Jesuit
                      2. Mountainside
                      3. Sherwood/w.Salem - tie
                      5. Barlow
                      6. West Linn
                      7. Sunset
                      8. South Eugene
                      9. Lakeridge
                      10. Tigard/Tualatin
                      I think Mountainside is a lot stronger than anyone is giving them credit for. But j guess y’all will find out in the coming weeks. Should be a fun season.

Comment

Why is nobody talking about Barlow? They return a lot of players from a deep playoff run last year. They will be a tough out in the playoffs.

Comment

I think Mountainside is a lot stronger than anyone is giving them credit for. But j guess y’all will find out in the coming weeks. Should be a fun season.
                          2018 POY and COY.

Comment

Why is nobody talking about Barlow? They return a lot of players from a deep playoff run last year. They will be a tough out in the playoffs.
                            I think Barlow could be a contender and will be up there in the mix, maybe even 3rd. IMHO, it’s Jesuit, then a little gap, then MS, then anther gap before the rest of the best.

Comment

Lol entirely wrong on that one! But nice to know Sherwood and west have drama also. My dd got disrespected at practice by her own team mates and I recently defended one of them when people were saying she wasn’t the best, and yet she told mine she was awful to the team. I’m ready to just call the school or the coach. Didn’t realize their were multiple Oregon stars on different teams.

Comment

Guess Barlow hasn’t played enough top teams to know yet how good they really are same goes for Beaverton.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X