Alliance Soccer League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So on the boys side how does this work ? Is this NPL considered better than EDP Premier ? Or is this really a league to cut down on travel distances ? Appreciate the help and non-marketed angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So on the boys side how does this work ? Is this NPL considered better than EDP Premier ? Or is this really a league to cut down on travel distances ? Appreciate the help and non-marketed angle.
      EDP Premier is better. It is a league to cut down on travel. There are plenty of good teams at DA caliber level (NY-NJ-PA), this EDP platform makes these teams visible and places in leagues within a 1 hour 30 minute range of each other.

But, at EDP, you OVERPAY for a price for a technology platform (bracketing, scheduling and scoring), that has NOT improved in over 3 years.

They are collecting money, and that's it. They don't care about the future and invest in nothing.

Comment

Alliance is a successor league to ECNL but that will take some time. Otherwise why would top level clubs like PDA and MFA play in it? Just a precursor to the future laying the groundwork....

Comment

You must have been sold some bill of goods to say that Alliance will some day surpass ECNL. It’s not even close...if I had an analogy ECNL would be the English Premier League, while Alliance 4th Division Football.

Comment

These fees stink:
            2019-2020 EDP League Fees (11U-19U)
            11U-12U
            EDP Premier - $735 (Full Year)
            EDP Championship - $495 (Full Year)

13U-14U
            US Youth Soccer National League EDP Conferences - $850 (Full Year)

EDP Premier III - IV - $835 (Full Year)

EDP Championship - $595 (Full Year)

15U
            US Youth Soccer National League Conferences - $850 (Full Year)

EDP Premier III - IV - $835 (Full Year)

EDP Premier III - IV - $835 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

EDP Championship - $595 (Full Year)

EDP Championship - $495 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

16U-19U
            US Youth Soccer National League Conferences - $850 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

EDP Premier III - IV - $735 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

Championship - $495 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

***$300 bond for new teams (11U-19U)
            ****Player Registration Fees are not included

2019-2020 EDP Futures (7U-10U)
            9U - 10U - League - $445 (Full Year)

7U - 10U - Festival - $595 (Full Year)

9U - 10U - League & Festival - $895 (Full Year)
            Even the most expensive fee you list here is around 1/3 of a club players tuition these days. Nearly $3k per player for a 18-20 person roster. Each team making the club around $50-60k and you're really whining about a league fee that represents not even 2% of the teams outgoings?

Comment

Even the most expensive fee you list here is around 1/3 of a club players tuition these days. Nearly $3k per player for a 18-20 person roster. Each team making the club around $50-60k and you're really whining about a league fee that represents not even 2% of the teams outgoings?
              OK Steve

Comment

Is Alliance meant to be more of a local town team league? My team plays MOSA now and was thinking of looking at another option...also is the carding NJYS or US Club?

Comment

Is Alliance meant to be more of a local town team league? My team plays MOSA now and was thinking of looking at another option...also is the carding NJYS or US Club?
                  It’s US Club and it’s meant to become the premier league for top academy level teams in the tri State, check it out I think you’ll see all the quality academy teams participating.

Comment

It’s US Club and it’s meant to become the premier league for top academy level teams in the tri State, check it out I think you’ll see all the quality academy teams participating.
                    But is a league full of 2nd (DA Clubs), 3rd and 4th teams (ECNL) Academies and a hand full of local towns that couldn't cut it in Div 1/2 EDP. On the girls side MF makes up 1/3rd of the total teams.

Comment

Not true our club told us it’s one of the best league on the East Coast, stay the course!

Comment

Not true our club told us it’s one of the best league on the East Coast, stay the course!
                        this is ridiculous. look at who those teams have played, who they've beaten, and even just look at their names. very clearly b and c teams from local clubs. none of the a teams from PDA, CSA, etc. play there.

Comment

this is ridiculous. look at who those teams have played, who they've beaten, and even just look at their names. very clearly b and c teams from local clubs. none of the a teams from PDA, CSA, etc. play there.
                          Sure they do, CS Bergan and PDA Shore....

Comment

Sure they do, CS Bergan and PDA Shore....
                            i see csa bergen (i guess that's ok) but no PDA shore. besides that it's all matchfit and psa. that's a shrug from me.

Comment

i see csa bergen (i guess that's ok) but no PDA shore. besides that it's all matchfit and psa. that's a shrug from me.
                              i see them on the boys side. girls side is a waste land.

Comment

i see them on the boys side. girls side is a waste land.
                                Very uncool calling PDA Shore a wasteland, classless individual. They are the cream of the crop in the newly formed Alliance league and will dominate for years to come!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X