• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    😂

That’s why the big time college coaches aren’t coming to watch the nl

Every once in
    A while there will be a non ecnl team or non da team that is very good.

Unfortunately for you they are not in nj

Lol
    Looks like PSA teams in NL are always better than MF teams, no, so your LOL is probably meant for MF ECNL teams? Most age groups. Does PSA ever play against other ECNL/GDA teams?

Comment

Looks like PSA teams in NL are always better than MF teams, no, so your LOL is probably meant for MF ECNL teams? Most age groups. Does PSA ever play against other ECNL/GDA teams?
      Psa teams are not good. Better players left to play da fir sta( same owner)

Please stop believing those rankings

They are flawed. The teams don’t play against the sane competition.

Believe Thst the college coaches don’t show up to nl events for a reason. Psa 2003 was in nl semi finals and there were 12 college coaches there in total. The 2003 csa Monmouth team
      Had 140 coaches in Florida in December

Stop trying because it’s silly.

If the NL was as good as you are making it out to be how come the college coaches are watching. I know you are a better judge of talent than they are. My mistake what was I thinking

Comment

Incidentally, YSR also has a NL team as #1 in US right now at U17 girls.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/ranki...onal/17/Girls/

1: NL
        2: ECNL
        3: GDA
        LOU FUSZ BLUE has a very small number of games (6) to even draw a true comparison to and also a a separate listing for Mid-West Regional League (https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=3200958). AND McKee also has yet another that ends just before these 2 (https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=3075573).

But you need to remember that Academies are in ECNL and DA not individual teams. There are a ton of teams that are top level but the club they are with may not be.

Comment

Does anyone know how good this Alliance League is? I found out we’ll be playing in it starting next season never heard of it.

Comment

Nt

Does anyone know how good this Alliance League is? I found out we’ll be playing in it starting next season never heard of it.
            Its a just a gathering of clubs who don't like being told what to do by EDP. There is no discernible quality, its a 'taking my ball home' movement

Sucks for development of the players.

Comment

Its a just a gathering of clubs who don't like being told what to do by EDP. There is no discernible quality, its a 'taking my ball home' movement

Sucks for development of the players.
              I am starting a new thread called The EDP Money Grab. It's not just being told what to do by EDP, it's NOT WANTING TO PAY an outrageous amount to administer leagues.

The league fees are over $1,000 now, which is 4X what MAPS charged 10 years ago.

Comment

Alliance is basically 3rd tier ECNL, after ECNL and ECNL-RL. For some clubs like PDA playing Alliance is usually for their 4th or even 5th teams....as they have 2 teams at the ECNL level, followed by RL then followed by Alliance. Who knows maybe Alliance RL is up next....It’s basically a pyramid scheme for full control of players as they are all US Club carded. GL if you’re playing Alliance, not a good sign.

Comment

Alliance is basically 3rd tier ECNL, after ECNL and ECNL-RL. For some clubs like PDA playing Alliance is usually for their 4th or even 5th teams....as they have 2 teams at the ECNL level, followed by RL then followed by Alliance. Who knows maybe Alliance RL is up next....It’s basically a pyramid scheme for full control of players as they are all US Club carded. GL if you’re playing Alliance, not a good sign.
                  Clubs playing at the top of MOSA, South Jersey Soccer League, MidNJ, can beat teams in Alliance.

Clubs playing at EDP Premier 1, 2, 3, 4, can all beat those ECNL teams.

Not impressed at all with ECNL.

If Alliance takes off, it will be at the demise of EDP. It's just a platform.

Comment

Clubs playing at the top of MOSA, South Jersey Soccer League, MidNJ, can beat teams in Alliance.

Clubs playing at EDP Premier 1, 2, 3, 4, can all beat those ECNL teams.

Not impressed at all with ECNL.

If Alliance takes off, it will be at the demise of EDP. It's just a platform.
                    These fees stink:
                    2019-2020 EDP League Fees (11U-19U)
                    11U-12U
                    EDP Premier - $735 (Full Year)
                    EDP Championship - $495 (Full Year)

13U-14U
                    US Youth Soccer National League EDP Conferences - $850 (Full Year)

EDP Premier III - IV - $835 (Full Year)

EDP Championship - $595 (Full Year)

15U
                    US Youth Soccer National League Conferences - $850 (Full Year)

EDP Premier III - IV - $835 (Full Year)

EDP Premier III - IV - $835 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

EDP Championship - $595 (Full Year)

EDP Championship - $495 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

16U-19U
                    US Youth Soccer National League Conferences - $850 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

EDP Premier III - IV - $735 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

Championship - $495 (Option Late Fall Games + Spring)

***$300 bond for new teams (11U-19U)
                    ****Player Registration Fees are not included

2019-2020 EDP Futures (7U-10U)
                    9U - 10U - League - $445 (Full Year)

7U - 10U - Festival - $595 (Full Year)

9U - 10U - League & Festival - $895 (Full Year)

Comment

My kids played Alliance in the Fall in the younger age groups. It was the league's first season carded to US Club. I thought the level and consistency at the younger age groups was pretty good (I'm not a salty "its a money grab" poster, sorry ppl). We played in some very good and competitive matches. EDP tripled or quadrupled in size and quite frankly many "club" teams were town travel level. There weren't the blowouts in Alliance that we were seeing in EDP. Their social media presence is lacking...no Instagram or Facebook.

Comment

Alliance may be cheaper than EDP but if you want to sacrifice competitiveness compared to 1st level EDP to save a couple hundred bucks per team then go for it. Most of these academies could care less about saving you $, it’s all about control and putting a new spin on things!

Comment

Sorry but when a single club has almost a quarter of all teams, MF, one has to wonder how good it could be. The only PDA team on the girls side was Shore who has been dragging since Cedar Stars emergence. Saying it's 3/4 tier ECNL is a joke, more like where ECNL teams send the leftovers. They did get the NPL patch but then again after the actual NPL moved to ECNL/RL they had little choice in the area.

Comment

Sad to see a team like Shore in this league but as you eluded to the club is going down hill in terms of both quality and numbers. Even CSA is taking players from them....unheard of a couple years ago.

Comment

Didn’t the PDA Shore DOC leave to go to Cedar Stars? I wonder if that has anything to do with the flow of players...I know a girl left the 05 team to go to CSA recently...

Comment

I think he got let go at least that’s the message conveyed to us....who cares as long as we’re able to keep players and survive as a club. Tough being here in Toms River....not much to draw from.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X