Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will assume you are the poster who made the comment about shoveling snow. Reading the posts, I thought you were being sarcastic only to find out that you think that the kids actually benefitted from having to shovel the snow. You're trying to pawn off that there was some sort of life lesson and/or team building by shoveling. You truly are touched. This is nothing more than some moronic coach or club administrator killing one bird with two stones. You had kids force labor cleaned the fields and polished that crap up with saying its a team building exercise. Then you attack anyone who questions this crap and call them a snowflake and/or a bad parent. You truly suck.
    Just have the kids play on their tablets and phones while someone else shovels the snow. In the end that will be much better for them then ever having to shovel snow or do something that is beneath them.

Comment

Just have the kids play on their tablets and phones while someone else shovels the snow. In the end that will be much better for them then ever having to shovel snow or do something that is beneath them.
      Watching this back and forth is pretty funny.

Having my kid put a sweat in to help out is one thing; being too cheap to plow them and having the kids pay for the privilege to do so is quite another.

Comment

NEFC is too cheap, or maybe they are, but the truth is that they are bloated and near bankruptcy. Years of being fat, dumb, and happy has killed the club's culture.

Comment

NEFC is too cheap, or maybe they are, but the truth is that they are bloated and near bankruptcy. Years of being fat, dumb, and happy has killed the club's culture.
          Fake news

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X