Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Playing at the same complex and breathing the same air (i.e., exposure) does not equal playing in front of. It is highly doubtful that any FC bucks team has its match watched by all coaches from all of the D1 schools listed by this delusional poster.
    You have no clue who my kid is or where she plays. Exposure is a coach pulling out their folding chair and watching the game. I know exactly which schools have seen my kid play and I know exactly which of those schools my kid invited to evaluate her. I also know that every school my kid has reached out to has seen her play at least 1x.]l

At the ECNL and DA events over the course of the 3 games it is common to have around 100 unique coaches attend one of the games. Do we need to start posting game by game attendances for you?

I gather you're nothing but a clown who has never been to one of these events and has no clue how the recruiting process works.

Comment

FC Bucks has a long history of producing/developing lots of high major D1 players, so sit tight relax and enjoy the ride, all the major schools will be lining up. Results speak for themselves...

Comment

FC Bucks has a long history of producing/developing lots of high major D1 players, so sit tight relax and enjoy the ride, all the major schools will be lining up. Results speak for themselves...
        That long history died along with EL. Since then it has been garbage. Keep deluding yourselves.

Comment

You must be a hater whose kid plays in a team that does not get the same exposure and notoriety as Bucks....good luck to ya.

Comment

Why are we in 5th bracket for Jeff Cup? Does the club not have any pull to move us higher? Seems pretty unfair

Comment

Why are we in 5th bracket for Jeff Cup? Does the club not have any pull to move us higher? Seems pretty unfair
              Has to do with your level of players/record not coach's pull.

Comment

That’s nonsense why is a township team in the 1st bracket when they play in a subpar league like EDP???seems like our club is getting the shaft

Comment

That’s nonsense why is a township team in the 1st bracket when they play in a subpar league like EDP???seems like our club is getting the shaft
                  Better players and record.

Comment

Yeah, it's unfair that you are playing non-ecnl teams at or above the level of play that your team has demonstrated over the last year. Good grief ... want to play in the top bracket next year, go 8-2-2 this year in league play. Entitled POS .... shocking that your kids patch sleeve didnt earn her a spot on the USWNT for the olympics this year!

Comment

Yeah, it's unfair that you are playing non-ecnl teams at or above the level of play that your team has demonstrated over the last year. Good grief ... want to play in the top bracket next year, go 8-2-2 this year in league play. Entitled POS .... shocking that your kids patch sleeve didnt earn her a spot on the USWNT for the olympics this year!
                      Lol!

Even the patch isn’t that powerful - though in some people’s minds it might be. The blindness and entitlement caused by the patch is pretty funny to see...

Comment

Lol!

Even the patch isn’t that powerful - though in some people’s minds it might be. The blindness and entitlement caused by the patch is pretty funny to see...
                        $50, 5-1 that they dont go undefeated. Pay me 3-1 if they finish under .500!

Comment

Don’t you know that if a team/club doesn’t play ecnl and have that patch they are worthless?. Go read the 2006 thread where they have bashed and trashed every league, club and team that isn’t ECNL. Truly shocking the way some people think, and very sad people could be that blind.

Comment

I really hope that we challenge Jeff Cup and get a higher placement what are we paying all this $$$ for and playing top level ECNL for???

Comment

I really hope that we challenge Jeff Cup and get a higher placement what are we paying all this $$$ for and playing top level ECNL for???
                              Just show them your patch.

Comment

Just show them your patch.
                                I see the same 2-3 twats moved over here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X