Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stony Brook 2005 Boys Tryouts

The Stony Brook boys 2005 Red Star soccer team is looking for a few dedicated players (and parents) to join us for the 2019-2020 season. Tryouts are Tuesday June 11 from 5:30 - 6:45 and Thursday June 13 from 6:45 - 8:00. Tryouts are held at the Stony Brook University South P Lot soccer fields. You can register at Stonybrooksoccer.com or show up at the dates and times listed above. This team is professionally coached for all practices and games.
    - EDP league play
    - Winter training and league play
    - Multiple tournaments including EDP fall cup, Bethesda Premier Cup, Jefferson Cup, GPS Memorial Day
    - Got Soccer NYE ranked #14

I guess Larry is allowing Stony Brook posts on other sites now. Must be nice Stony Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I guess Larry is allowing Stony Brook posts on other sites now. Must be nice Stony Brook
      That’s funny Larry.

Comment

Stony Brook 2005 Boys Tryouts

This team has a bunch of board members kids on it so it gets special treatment.

Comment

The Stony Brook boys 2005 Red Star soccer team is looking for a few dedicated players (and parents) to join us for the 2019-2020 season. Tryouts are Tuesday June 11 from 5:30 - 6:45 and Thursday June 13 from 6:45 - 8:00. Tryouts are held at the Stony Brook University South P Lot soccer fields. You can register at Stonybrooksoccer.com or show up at the dates and times listed above. This team is professionally coached for all practices and games.
          - EDP league play
          - Winter training and league play
          - Multiple tournaments including EDP fall cup, Bethesda Premier Cup, Jefferson Cup, GPS Memorial Day
          - Got Soccer NYE ranked #14
          Stony Brook did not post this. This guy is out of control and will soon find himself in litigation.

Comment

Stony Brook did not post this. This guy is out of control and will soon find himself in litigation.
            I don't get it, it is just an ad for a tryout....litigation...***... Sounds like you are out of control...

Comment

I don't get it, it is just an ad for a tryout....litigation...***... Sounds like you are out of control...
              they don't want to claim it because they are also posting on BOTN . Funny shhh!T

Comment

they don't want to claim it because they are also posting on BOTN . Funny shhh!T
                shame that they have to fake putting up an ad here......

Comment

still dont get it, it just looks like someone copy and pasted this from BOTN, what would be the big freaking deal.....

Comment

still dont get it, it just looks like someone copy and pasted this from BOTN, what would be the big freaking deal.....
                    You're not allowed to post anywhere but BOTN and your clubs site..

Comment

LM will lock your team, if not your entire club, out of BOTN if you try advertising tryouts anywhere but on BOTN (and your club home page).

Comment

LM will lock your team, if not your entire club, out of BOTN if you try advertising tryouts anywhere but on BOTN (and your club home page).
                        I guess STony Brook gets a pass ??

Comment

I guess STony Brook gets a pass ??
                          i bet youre a pu**y lol you sound like one.

Comment

sounds like this team didn't get the message.....
                            Does BOTN sign exclusive contracts??? crazy for a "message" posting forum.... Sounds like blackmail

Comment

i bet youre a pu**y lol you sound like one.
                              When you use phrases/words like lol ? You must be a fruit ? or a girl ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X