Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s crazy what we get charged for the year. Went up from last year a lot and much more than other clubs. Plus, they are giving greatly reduced and free scholarships to incoming players. How does that feel to parents that have been here? A lot are very pissed and it is causing issues. Total BS!!
    Then leave. I dont feel bad for you

Comment

The kids gets his shot for the 5-10 mins of playtime...he better make it count!!!!!! this is life.

"Look
      If you had
      One shot
      Or one opportunity
      To seize everything you ever wanted
      In one moment
      Would you capture it
      Or just let it slip?" Eminem

Youth sports is a vehicle to help prepare kids for lifes challenges ahead...its not really pay to play....you are actually paying for little johnys opportunity to challenge himself..you are not entitled to anything (whether you think you deserve it or not).
      Although, I can agree it's one "vehicle to help prepare kids for lifes challenges ahead" it is definitely pay to play. If you're good you paying to play most of the game and if you're not good you are paying the same amount as the good kid to play only 5-10 mins.

Unlike SUSA, there are clubs who won't accept a kid that still needs to develop or are not at the level they are looking for. I respect that more because that rejection can play a major part in development by motivating them to become better. When you accept a kid who clearly doesn't belong you have already provided a false sense of accomplishment.

Comment

Susa record

Then leave. I dont feel bad for you
        EXACTLY...if you don't like your job what does a reasonable person do? stay and complain? (you are a damn fool if you stay and complain) any reasonable person will find a new job!!!

Comment

EXACTLY...if you don't like your job what does a reasonable person do? stay and complain? (you are a damn fool if you stay and complain) any reasonable person will find a new job!!!
          Indeed the unhappy people should leave SUSA because there are better clubs charging less who can provide better development.

Comment

Susa record

Indeed the unhappy people should leave SUSA because there are better clubs charging less who can provide better development.
            or...(and i know in this day and age its not in style) maybe tell the kid to work harder so they get more playing time so they become happier....call me old fashioned...I just don't get all this instant gratification and or sense of entitlement...its definetly true that soccer collects mostly P_ssy liberals....I know that I am probably in the minority on this, but so be it.

Comment

or...(and i know in this day and age its not in style) maybe tell the kid to work harder so they get more playing time so they become happier....call me old fashioned...I just don't get all this instant gratification and or sense of entitlement...its definetly true that soccer collects mostly P_ssy liberals....I know that I am probably in the minority on this, but so be it.
              Yes, tell your kid to work harder for a club who appreciates it and is not charging you $4K plus a year to wear their uniform under the guise of good development. YUP SUSA has many p_ssy liberals and poor development.

Comment

Yes, tell your kid to work harder for a club who appreciates it and is not charging you $4K plus a year to wear their uniform under the guise of good development. YUP SUSA has many p_ssy liberals and poor development.
                SUSA is like lobbying politicians. The more you spend the more say you have. If your kid is talented, coaches look the other way for missed practices and poor behavior. If kids are average and people complain, they get told to leave. SUSA has no development record. Any team has been poached or bought from elsewhere.

Comment

SUSA is like lobbying politicians. The more you spend the more say you have. If your kid is talented, coaches look the other way for missed practices and poor behavior. If kids are average and people complain, they get told to leave. SUSA has no development record. Any team has been poached or bought from elsewhere.
                  Pretty darn accurate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X