Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha- bitter name drops. Does not matter you are irrelevant in the 05’s anyway opfc. You could not even play in the finals of your own tournament
    That better not be a WT parent... pots and kettles, you know.

Comment

I read somewhere on this site about 'Slim Pickens'....true to form. LOL
      You have no idea. If you knew this guy's history you would be scratching your head. This thing is so ludicrous part of me thinks whoever posted that he would be taking over for the U13 TA team is a troll with a really sick sense of humor.

Comment

You have no idea. If you knew this guy's history you would be scratching your head. This thing is so ludicrous part of me thinks whoever posted that he would be taking over for the U13 TA team is a troll with a really sick sense of humor.
        I still say TA should hire Viktor.

Comment

Victor would have been a better choice. At least he is entertaining.

Comment

Hahahaha!

Is viktor even alive still? (Serious question)

Comment

Victor would have been a better choice. At least he is entertaining.
              And sticking him and Fernando on the same sideline would be so much fun to watch...

Comment

Hahahaha!

Is viktor even alive still? (Serious question)
                Yes.

Obviously, you've been in the DA for the past couple years and haven't had the opportunity to play ADF.

But he's very much alive, and if he's anywhere near the pitch when the F-Bombs play, your ears will have no doubt.

Comment

It’s true, so What’s the deal with him? I can’t find anything bad in my searches and he seemed to be fine for Lake O / West Linn families for quite a stint

-a curious 2007 TA parent

Comment

Yes.

Obviously, you've been in the DA for the past couple years and haven't had the opportunity to play ADF.

But he's very much alive, and if he's anywhere near the pitch when the F-Bombs play, your ears will have no doubt.
                    Yep, DA but also older age kids so I wouldn’t have crossed paths anyway.

That didn’t look like he would survive 2017

Comment

It’s true, so What’s the deal with him? I can’t find anything bad in my searches and he seemed to be fine for Lake O / West Linn families for quite a stint

-a curious 2007 TA parent
                      Played D4 soccer at Pacific. Coached at WUFC for a couple of years, and while doing that did a bunch of private training, including Rose City Prep. Then went to Seattle for a year coaching at Emerald City. Just came back to Portland to coach the OPFC 07's and 05's.

Probably in his late 20's early 30's. I know a bunch of kids left WUFC when he was coaching the age groups he was coaching. I also heard he heavily pushed players to privately coach with him while he was their current coach. People can correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Played D4 soccer at Pacific. Coached at WUFC for a couple of years, and while doing that did a bunch of private training, including Rose City Prep. Then went to Seattle for a year coaching at Emerald City. Just came back to Portland to coach the OPFC 07's and 05's.

Probably in his late 20's early 30's. I know a bunch of kids left WUFC when he was coaching the age groups he was coaching. I also heard he heavily pushed players to privately coach with him while he was their current coach. People can correct me if I am wrong.
                        So he’s been a soccer coach but bounced around a bit. He’s not a kiddie fiddler, not a rapist, not a drunk, not a ________ (insert something actually bad here)

Comment

So he’s been a soccer coach but bounced around a bit. He’s not a kiddie fiddler, not a rapist, not a drunk, not a ________ (insert something actually bad here)
                          Well I guess if those are going to be your standards he is an awesome coach and you are lucky to have him coach your kid. Way to set the bar.

Comment

Cool another guy who doesn't know what he's doing

Comment

Well I guess if those are going to be your standards he is an awesome coach and you are lucky to have him coach your kid. Way to set the bar.
                              I’m sorry you didn’t get the sarcasm...

But even in reality, that Seems like its better than Half the coaches in the area already.

Comment

Bingo!

Clubs are Always trying to cover their tracks to keep their money coming in.

Maybe this guy wants the challenge of having all eyes on him coach a new team that everyone hates and is jealous of. Much better gig than a local club for spoiled white kids
                                You know who owns your precious TA right? The Wikipedia definition of spoiled white kid. The hypocrisy of TA parents knows no bounds 👌

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X