Wrona/Ajax?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anybody that saw the Atlanta United U14 Academy game on ESPN yesterday, where they won the Manchester City Super Cup. Former Ajax player and coach, Bristol native, Steve Covino won this yesterday as the head coach of the ATL U14's.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=380660605897085

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

My son chose Leszek over FSA NPL team. Coaching superior to B team coaching at FSA

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          My son chose Leszek over FSA NPL team. Coaching superior to B team coaching at FSA
          Leszek himself offers superior coaching to their top coaches as well. It's just a matter of players he gets.

Comment

Not from that area of CT but am very familiar with Wrona and his program. I've long wondered why families even bother with B and C teams at FSA when Wrona offers a superior teaching/coaching experience and he's in the same geographic area. Maybe Ajax flies a little too under the radar.

Comment

Not from that area of CT but am very familiar with Wrona and his program. I've long wondered why families even bother with B and C teams at FSA when Wrona offers a superior teaching/coaching experience and he's in the same geographic area. Maybe Ajax flies a little too under the radar.
              maybe because he can't coach 12 teams

Comment

the question is how is it possible to fly under the radar for 30 years in ct soccer???

Comment

maybe because he can't coach 12 teams
                  He has coaches working for him but he goes to as many games as he can. Nobody works harder or cares more about the players than him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X