Valor FC dispute with WYS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hint: If you care about the kids...there are no boundaries in the PSPL. Supply/demand model IMO.

#Hypocrite

Comment

Can you smell that ? I can almost smell a weekend warrior D license coach defending poor form .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Can you smell that ? I can almost smell a weekend warrior D license coach defending poor form .
        It certainly sucks when you're the DOC and the team you coach gets beat by a team coached by a "weekend warrior D license coach". Gotta love summer tournaments...

Comment

Now I’m curious...what tournament are we talking about?

Comment

It certainly sucks when you're the DOC and the team you coach gets beat by a team coached by a "weekend warrior D license coach". Gotta love summer tournaments...
            Someone’s rattled 😂

Comment

Maple Valley's RCL results last year:

https://wys-2018rcl.sportsaffinity.c...413B&clubname=

Alright, stop, collaborate and listen...

How were you able to gather results for the U10 and below teams? Would you mind posting other clubs or how to do so?

Comment

This thread is honestly my favorite on this forum. just to watch the Valor defenders come of out of the woodwork to argue on behalf of their joke of a club is so entertaining.

Comment

This thread is honestly my favorite on this forum. just to watch the Valor defenders come of out of the woodwork to argue on behalf of their joke of a club is so entertaining.
                  You must be someone that would like to see them fail ? Why ? Got an axe to Grind? Losing market share ? No one buying your **** private lessons ? Your kid wasn’t good enough ? It’s normally about the money if someone could be that hit up about a mediocre club in the backwater of nowhere . Sad little man .

Comment

You must be someone that would like to see them fail ? Why ? Got an axe to Grind? Losing market share ? No one buying your **** private lessons ? Your kid wasn’t good enough ? It’s normally about the money if someone could be that hit up about a mediocre club in the backwater of nowhere . Sad little man .
                    Agreed!

Comment

Trouble already. Valor is already firing Phil Harris (Boys DOC). Whatever the reason. Cannot be a good thing when they are brand new trying to promote a new great club that’s going to do great things. There best tournament results have been a select team. I’m sure that San Diego trip next week is going to be great.

Comment

Not great a month before the season...

Comment

Trouble already. Valor is already firing Phil Harris (Boys DOC). Whatever the reason. Cannot be a good thing when they are brand new trying to promote a new great club that’s going to do great things. There best tournament results have been a select team. I’m sure that San Diego trip next week is going to be great.
                          I would happily have my son playing for Valor if their prices were not so ridiculous . Having parent coaches who have never kicked a ball at any level is not the way to go when charging more then your competition (pac nw) . Get that sorted Valor and you could attract a lot of very good soccer players .

Comment

I would happily have my son playing for Valor if their prices were not so ridiculous . Having parent coaches who have never kicked a ball at any level is not the way to go when charging more then your competition (pac nw) . Get that sorted Valor and you could attract a lot of very good soccer players .
                            My child came out to a few practices with Valor. I was shocked at the poor level of coaching - literally looked like some of these coaches had watched a how to video on Youtube before coming out to the practice session. We moved over to PAC and have been much happyer.

Comment

Where are you seeing that Valor charges more than PacNW?

Comment

Where are you seeing that Valor charges more than PacNW?
                                Valor is $2600 a year and pac is $2800. One has professional coaches who to be fair are not that great unless you play for the ECNL team (pac) while the other has coaches that got their credentials off an amazon book sale ! A ball rolled out of the tryouts so I kicked it back to the coach who nearly fell over the thing 😂 it’s select level and should reflect that . Mv may have a high income area but people are not that stupid !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X