Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me how many long island teams have won a national championships or even a New York team?? I can tell you Tom lips has won a national championship with his Smithtown Kickers Arsenal team. You can say what you want about Smithtown kickers but I have 3 kids in the program and are very happy. Kids are happy and thats all that really matters at the end of the day.
    Brentwood, Farmingdale, HBC, Albertson, Susa & Massapequa have all won various National Championships since my kids have been involved in youth soccer. I'm glad your kids are happy

Comment

EM dumping Smithtown

Please tell me how many long island teams have won a national championships or even a New York team?? I can tell you Tom lips has won a national championship with his Smithtown Kickers Arsenal team. You can say what you want about Smithtown kickers but I have 3 kids in the program and are very happy. Kids are happy and thats all that really matters at the end of the day.
      brentwood won at least 1 National Championship that i know of (probably more)!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If that is all that really matters then why are you on here trying to get the scoop? Reality is you are freaking out because you dont know what to do next. You think your child is great but dont want them to go to a real club bc of the competition so you come on here to feel better about your decision to stay with TL.

Dont worry, his next announcement in the coming weeks will really throw you for a loop. Buckle up!

Comment

If that is all that really matters then why are you on here trying to get the scoop? Reality is you are freaking out because you dont know what to do next. You think your child is great but dont want them to go to a real club bc of the competition so you come on here to feel better about your decision to stay with TL.

Dont worry, his next announcement in the coming weeks will really throw you for a loop. Buckle up!
          it's all about the $$$ my friends.

Comment

What real clubs are you referring to? Again, the only reason you keep talking about Smithtown is because they are a threat to you and your kids club. You're not on here talking about Brentwood, or Middle Country, or HBC, etc. You're talking about Smithtown because they have some quality teams and some quality players that can potentially beat the teams at these so called "real clubs". If Smithtown is such a nothing club then stop posting about them and worry about your own all mighty club.

Comment

What real clubs are you referring to? Again, the only reason you keep talking about Smithtown is because they are a threat to you and your kids club. You're not on here talking about Brentwood, or Middle Country, or HBC, etc. You're talking about Smithtown because they have some quality teams and some quality players that can potentially beat the teams at these so called "real clubs". If Smithtown is such a nothing club then stop posting about them and worry about your own all mighty club.
              Smithtown is getting buzz right now because they are being dropped by East Meadow. Period. Oh and there's not much else going on and people like to entertain themselves on these boards. Smithtown is not a threat to anyone.

If there were quality teams or players that other clubs were interested in, they wouldn't be trying to recruit them through an annonymous soccer board-hoping maybe they'll see it and decide to jump ship!!!!!! You can't really think that can you???

As an EM parent, I can tell you that there is no "top player" currently playing for Smithtown that anyone is interested in. None of their players would displace the current consistent starters on any ECNL or GDA team. Do they have some above average players? Sure. But none worth chasing after. In years past, they may have had a couple, but those kids moved on to GDA and ECNL teams already.

Comment

Smithtown is getting buzz right now because they are being dropped by East Meadow. Period. Oh and there's not much else going on and people like to entertain themselves on these boards. Smithtown is not a threat to anyone.

If there were quality teams or players that other clubs were interested in, they wouldn't be trying to recruit them through an annonymous soccer board-hoping maybe they'll see it and decide to jump ship!!!!!! You can't really think that can you???

As an EM parent, I can tell you that there is no "top player" currently playing for Smithtown that anyone is interested in. None of their players would displace the current consistent starters on any ECNL or GDA team. Do they have some above average players? Sure. But none worth chasing after. In years past, they may have had a couple, but those kids moved on to GDA and ECNL teams already.
                Don't forget people hate TL after being FORCED to pay him when we didn't want to and that he's a scumbag poser who steals players from other clubs. He flies under the radar because he has nothing to offer other than a cheap medal at some low level tournament!

Comment

Then why is SUSA still recruiting players from the club for their ECNL teams. You have no idea what you're talking about. EM is too for that matter. Because it's not cool to name kids on these boards I wont discuss what team or teams i'm referring too, but there are a few girls that get asked repeatedly and would easily take spots away from current girls on the ECNL teams. You can deny it all you want but you have no first hand knowledge.

Comment

Then why is SUSA still recruiting players from the club for their ECNL teams. You have no idea what you're talking about. EM is too for that matter. Because it's not cool to name kids on these boards I wont discuss what team or teams i'm referring too, but there are a few girls that get asked repeatedly and would easily take spots away from current girls on the ECNL teams. You can deny it all you want but you have no first hand knowledge.
                    Haha! Now you're just making things up, lol! There are zero standout players at Smithtown that have anyone's attention. Perhaps there are some players that are interested in jumping ship, but that doesn't mean the other clubs are interested in having them come aboard!

Comment

EM dumping Smithtown

what is wrong with taking spots from others? this is competitive soccer, is it not?

Comment

Don't forget people hate TL after being FORCED to pay him when we didn't want to and that he's a scumbag poser who steals players from other clubs. He flies under the radar because he has nothing to offer other than a cheap medal at some low level tournament!
                        True dat!

Comment

True dat!
                          That was Sachem's board's decision, they had been forcing trainers on its teams for years, it just happens to be LIPS that they are using now.

Comment

Haha! Now you're just making things up, lol! There are zero standout players at Smithtown that have anyone's attention. Perhaps there are some players that are interested in jumping ship, but that doesn't mean the other clubs are interested in having them come aboard!
                            Keep telling yourself that, see where it gets you. You are delusional

Comment

Amen to that.

Comment

Smithtown is getting buzz as we were told by them that NPL was the way to go and trust them. We all have purchased expensive uniforms with EMSC blazoned across them that are now useless. We travel hundreds of miles for games and spend money on hotel rooms to play B and C level teams and we are told playing the same teams season after season is good for development. I left my old club for this BS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X