Ukrainian Black 2006 - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sidelines will be interesting this coming year! I can hear the complaining already

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The sidelines will be interesting this coming year! I can hear the complaining already
      Wait what, you will be attending our games. That’s so nice of you.

Comment

Agree. Those 2 will wear out their welcome fast.

Comment

Agree. Those 2 will wear out their welcome fast.
          If they are div 2 there will be 2 letters and a petition by them by September!!!

Comment

If they are div 2 there will be 2 letters and a petition by them by September!!!
            Are you joining the team. Only way a letter would be written is if you are coming to the ukies. Not sure what you are getting out of all of this. The parents on this team are not stupid, they can see what’s up. Keep the drama on your page.

Comment

Are you joining the team. Only way a letter would be written is if you are coming to the ukies. Not sure what you are getting out of all of this. The parents on this team are not stupid, they can see what’s up. Keep the drama on your page.
              But you 2 created that page, remember? Everyone knows, so no, you are not fooling anyone. Just calling you out. Sounds like you can dish it but can’t take it eh?

Comment

But you 2 created that page, remember? Everyone knows, so no, you are not fooling anyone. Just calling you out. Sounds like you can dish it but can’t take it eh?
                Oh yes. It was my personal mission to take down a team that we were leaving. Just for ****s and giggles. Get your info straight. You will notice the only 2 people on that page to post not anonymously are the two that are being accused of everything. Your not fooling anyone by blaming us either. The letter writer is still on your team. Enjoy the drama. We are out.

Comment

Oh yes. It was my personal mission to take down a team that we were leaving. Just for ****s and giggles. Get your info straight. You will notice the only 2 people on that page to post not anonymously are the two that are being accused of everything. Your not fooling anyone by blaming us either. The letter writer is still on your team. Enjoy the drama. We are out.
                  You 2 were the drama and you left. We are all thankful for that as the drama stopped immediately after you left. Coincidence? No. You guys wrote the letter and started the Bucks post on here. Again u didn’t fool anyone.

Comment

You 2 were the drama and you left. We are all thankful for that as the drama stopped immediately after you left. Coincidence? No. You guys wrote the letter and started the Bucks post on here. Again u didn’t fool anyone.
                    Believe what you want. The whole week we have been gone. I would like to know what drama I ever caused. Oh and please tell me who you are. I think everyone would like to know. Or are you to cowardly to let people know.

Comment

Believe what you want. The whole week we have been gone. I would like to know what drama I ever caused. Oh and please tell me who you are. I think everyone would like to know. Or are you to cowardly to let people know.
                      can't believe you brought AA into the conversation in the other thread. I'm sure she is so happy you brought her name into all this.

Comment

can't believe you brought AA into the conversation in the other thread. I'm sure she is so happy you brought her name into all this.
                        Yep of course that was me. Because I really care who coaches that team at this point. We are no longer on the team, not sure why you think I care what happens now. Hate to tell you but a current parent brought her into the conversation. Obviously you have some unhappy parents still on your team. And yet again you still haven’t told me who you are. Coward.

Comment

While you are at it you can blame me for global warming, world hunger, our current governmental problem, etc, etc.

All I can say is Fake news.

Comment

Yep of course that was me. Because I really care who coaches that team at this point. We are no longer on the team, not sure why you think I care what happens now. Hate to tell you but a current parent brought her into the conversation. Obviously you have some unhappy parents still on your team. And yet again you still haven’t told me who you are. Coward.
                            I’m a parent from the scorpions ecnl team. Sorry I stole that one from you!!! People really believed that was a scorpion parent... Lol lol

Comment

I’m a parent from the scorpions ecnl team. Sorry I stole that one from you!!! People really believed that was a scorpion parent... Lol lol
                              Yes that was me too. You got me. I wasn’t even at the game. Really why do you think I even give a crap about what this team does.

Comment

Deflect from the problems and failures at FC Bucks! CRUSA is a huge club with great feeder system and they have worse results than FC Delco which has no feeder system and are ready to be kicked out of the ECNL. Ukies are nice little family club and does well on a local level. You got problems when you come on here picking on a little town club when your FC Bucks is on FIRE. FC Bucks are a mess! FC Bucks are a town club playing in a top national league and getting town results. Sad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X