Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting - the WaTFC game against FC was also scored incorrectly. Website shows a 1-1 tie, but WaTFC won 2-1. So, they actually had 47 points. What’s up with only the FC games getting recorded wrong? And interesting as it sounds like they were all recorded incorrectly in their favor?
    Me thinks you may have Dropped your tinfoil

Comment

Interesting - the WaTFC game against FC was also scored incorrectly. Website shows a 1-1 tie, but WaTFC won 2-1. So, they actually had 47 points. What’s up with only the FC games getting recorded wrong? And interesting as it sounds like they were all recorded incorrectly in their favor?
      Vantucky won 7-2 not 2-1

Comment

me thinks there is a couple of vantucky dads trying really, really hard on this thread

Comment

me thinks there is a couple of vantucky dads trying really, really hard on this thread
          Of course.

Every post in this whole forum is posturing, misdirection and down right lies.

Comment

Of course.

Every post in this whole forum is posturing, misdirection and down right lies.
            Guess what- last year is done teams have reformed and proof will be in the pudding as they say. Summer tournaments start soon and fall oysa league will tell us all we need to know. Those screaming from the mountain top that DA or OYSA teams are the best will get to see on the field once again. Let the chips fall where they may and remember that this years 07 records mean very little in 2 years time as physical development and puberty start to hit these guys, just go ask your 05’s Washington timbers...

Comment

Oysa

It will be good to have everyone playing OYSA again. I have a feeling the former little DA clubs will rise to the top, not because of the DA but because they were there before the DA and the large clubs seem to make up the top tier.

Someone wrote OYSA is like thunder dome. Not sure about that but the kids like to play against other good teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X