Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Mass TS REGISTERED

Notices

Mass TS REGISTERED You asked for it, only registered users. All registrations MUST be approved and no duplicates will be allowed.

Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Of course he did! Not shocking at ALL.
Cant blame him at all. The fact is whether it was TD or someone else - PT and ET were found, after a fair hearing, to be cheaters. And cheating at the u10 club level, for what, one more team, one more win ? Yeah, great role models! Absolutely gross!
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Cant blame him at all. The fact is whether it was TD or someone else - PT and ET were found, after a fair hearing, to be cheaters. And cheating at the u10 club level, for what, one more team, one more win ? Yeah, great role models! Absolutely gross!
First PT threatens to harm a Scorpions coach at his own club's Memorial Day tournament in front of dozens of people and now he get's caught cheating at U10? If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.........
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Should go work for MPS....he'll fit right in.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Five weeks?? For this type of intentional conduct they should miss an entire season--perhaps an entire year. Pathetic punishment.
yes 5 weeks starting July 15th LOL
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
yes 5 weeks starting July 15th LOL
I heard it was a 5 game suspension starting in the Fall.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
First PT threatens to harm a Scorpions coach at his own club's Memorial Day tournament in front of dozens of people and now he get's caught cheating at U10? If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.........
To play up or down? Makes a big difference. And what you speak of at the Memorial Day tournament wasn't that big of a deal. Not saying it was right, just understandable given the circumstances and actively recruiting his players while at the tournament.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

It was NEVER cheating to win. It's was about MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEEY!!! They didn't have enough players to field a team for maple so they faked birth dates. Fielding a team in maple is worth the chance and they got caught.

When they were caught they blamed a member of their staff for the mistake. I can say I wasn't surprised when I heard that today.

This song is dedicated to ET and PT, "Instant Karma".
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
It was NEVER cheating to win. It's was about MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEEY!!! They didn't have enough players to field a team for maple so they faked birth dates. Fielding a team in maple is worth the chance and they got caught.

When they were caught they blamed a member of their staff for the mistake. I can say I wasn't surprised when I heard that today.

This song is dedicated to ET and PT, "Instant Karma".
Risk all that for one teams worth of fees at U10? That doesn't make sense at all.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Risk all that for one teams worth of fees at U10? That doesn't make sense at all.
Who said it was one team?
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Angry

Very poor taste throwing an employee under the bus and taking no responsibility as club owner.

Poor Sporting Ethics by PTUSA