Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Mass TS REGISTERED

Notices

Mass TS REGISTERED You asked for it, only registered users. All registrations MUST be approved and no duplicates will be allowed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Of course he did! Not shocking at ALL.
Cant blame him at all. The fact is whether it was TD or someone else - PT and ET were found, after a fair hearing, to be cheaters. And cheating at the u10 club level, for what, one more team, one more win ? Yeah, great role models! Absolutely gross!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cant blame him at all. The fact is whether it was TD or someone else - PT and ET were found, after a fair hearing, to be cheaters. And cheating at the u10 club level, for what, one more team, one more win ? Yeah, great role models! Absolutely gross!
First PT threatens to harm a Scorpions coach at his own club's Memorial Day tournament in front of dozens of people and now he get's caught cheating at U10? If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.........
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Should go work for MPS....he'll fit right in.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Five weeks?? For this type of intentional conduct they should miss an entire season--perhaps an entire year. Pathetic punishment.
yes 5 weeks starting July 15th LOL
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes 5 weeks starting July 15th LOL
I heard it was a 5 game suspension starting in the Fall.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
First PT threatens to harm a Scorpions coach at his own club's Memorial Day tournament in front of dozens of people and now he get's caught cheating at U10? If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.........
To play up or down? Makes a big difference. And what you speak of at the Memorial Day tournament wasn't that big of a deal. Not saying it was right, just understandable given the circumstances and actively recruiting his players while at the tournament.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It was NEVER cheating to win. It's was about MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEEY!!! They didn't have enough players to field a team for maple so they faked birth dates. Fielding a team in maple is worth the chance and they got caught.

When they were caught they blamed a member of their staff for the mistake. I can say I wasn't surprised when I heard that today.


This song is dedicated to ET and PT, "Instant Karma".
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It was NEVER cheating to win. It's was about MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEEY!!! They didn't have enough players to field a team for maple so they faked birth dates. Fielding a team in maple is worth the chance and they got caught.

When they were caught they blamed a member of their staff for the mistake. I can say I wasn't surprised when I heard that today.


This song is dedicated to ET and PT, "Instant Karma".
Risk all that for one teams worth of fees at U10? That doesn't make sense at all.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Risk all that for one teams worth of fees at U10? That doesn't make sense at all.
Who said it was one team?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Angry

Very poor taste throwing an employee under the bus and taking no responsibility as club owner.

Poor Sporting Ethics by PTUSA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coastal caught cheating Unregistered Massachusetts 192 08-03-2013 10:34 PM
MPS Cheating Again Unregistered Massachusetts 108 06-20-2013 12:38 PM
Coastal Carolina Women's Soccer Unregistered Florida 1 05-10-2013 09:45 AM
seacoast maine/coastal Unregistered Maine 0 03-13-2009 12:12 PM
Five Schools in Florida Caught Cheating by NCAA College Soccer Talk 0 10-27-2006 09:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.