Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to do more than buy a bag of balls, Scotty. You need to GROW A SET OF BALLS!!
    Funny you say that on anonymous message board.

Comment

Talking Soccer's resident SCU critic has no interest in modernizing the program, presenting recommendations to the board, or making any kind of constructive change. It's all a thinly-veiled attempt to promote his personal grudge against Scotty. A grudge that's been going on here for at least 5 years now. One has to question the mental stability of someone with such a disturbing long-term obsession.

Meanwhile, SCU continues to provide a quality product to the community. The overwhelming majority of members are happy with what they get for their money. Our members decide to come here based on personal experience and the advice of people they trust. They know better than to listen to TS trolls with an ax to grind.

-Defender
      Spot on. Thank you, Defender.

Comment

Why hello there Scotty!

You have hit the nail on the head! This is exactly why we need a new soccer leader to adjust and modernize the current curriculum and update it!
        Thank you realistic group of parents for posting this.

Groups can go back and forth on hear all day, and argue, but no matter who the head coach of the club is, it should be rotated every 4 or so years at least.

Comment

Groups can go back and forth on hear all day, and argue, but no matter who the head coach of the club is, it should be rotated every 4 or so years at least.
          I think Scott has done some good. I also think a rotation to another club would be good for both him, and SC.

Comment

I think Scott has done some good. I also think a rotation to another club would be good for both him, and SC.
            If you call mid-table NPL teams good, then yes he has done a great job.

Comment

You bring up a good point. He is good at integrating with parents, and appears very confidant in his conduct. But you are right about where our teams are as a whole, and we should be better.

Comment

Funny you say that on anonymous message board.
                Why is it funny, Scotty? I would think that you would be mad because your teeny tiny feelings are hurt.

Listen up, Scotty. Not only do you need to grow some sack, you need for that teeny tiny peeny weeny to grow also.

Comment

Why hello there Scotty!

You have hit the nail on the head! This is exactly why we need a new soccer leader to adjust and modernize the current curriculum and update it!
                  Sorry Mate
                  Wrong again. Not Scotty and you failed to complete any argument proving the other posts right in the fact you’re a useless troll with an axe to grind. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Sorry Mate
                    Wrong again. Not Scotty and you failed to complete any argument proving the other posts right in the fact you’re a useless troll with an axe to grind. I feel sorry for you.
                    Fúck you, Scotty. You're a *********....

Comment

^dbag

Comment

What do Coach Jill Ellis and Scott Armstrong have in common?

Comment

Talking Soccer's resident SCU critic has no interest in modernizing the program, presenting recommendations to the board, or making any kind of constructive change. It's all a thinly-veiled attempt to promote his personal grudge against Scotty. A grudge that's been going on here for at least 5 years now. One has to question the mental stability of someone with such a disturbing long-term obsession.

Meanwhile, SCU continues to provide a quality product to the community. The overwhelming majority of members are happy with what they get for their money. Our members decide to come here based on personal experience and the advice of people they trust. They know better than to listen to a TS troll with an ax to grind.

-Defender
                          Every troll post is more evidence that Defender has it exactly right

Comment

I don't understand why replacement for replacement sake is considered a good thing. What if next director is incompetent? Why disrupt a progressive curriculum a few years into a player or team's development? My questions are Scotty-agnostic. I'm simply asking why staff turnover is seen as desirable and advantageous when no successful business operates on that premise.

Comment

Except for the part where several of the teams won their division and qualified for the National tournament, you might have a point. Researching actual results before posting is probably not a bad idea. Besides, coaches can only work with the talent and determination they have on their rosters. We aren't a limitless talent pool of star players and no club is going to be successful in every single age bracket for both boys and girls. Perhaps your expectations are unrealistic.

Comment

I don't understand why replacement for replacement sake is considered a good thing. What if next director is incompetent? Why disrupt a progressive curriculum a few years into a player or team's development? My questions are Scotty-agnostic. I'm simply asking why staff turnover is seen as desirable and advantageous when no successful business operates on that premise.
                                Except for the part where several of the teams won their division and qualified for the National tournament, you might have a point. Researching actual results before posting is probably not a bad idea. Besides, coaches can only work with the talent and determination they have on their rosters. We aren't a limitless talent pool of star players and no club is going to be successful in every single age bracket for both boys and girls. Perhaps your expectations are unrealistic.
                                Please don't waste your time trying to have a reasonable debate with an obsessed mentally-ill troll. See post #58.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X