BS is BS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Awhole Zorro for coach of the year award!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Congrats to Awhole Zorro for coach of the year award!
      I’m not familiar with Awhole Zorro, but he must be a great coach.

Comment

This organization should be ashamed with the level of coaching they provided between the branch teams and at the academy level. Absolutely pitiful development.

Comment

Good lord, read the section entitled Boys premier update. My favorite part is how MK blames players/families for the shortcomings. This guy sucks, no human touch whatsoever.

https://beachsidesoccer.org/beachside-2018-2019-review/

Comment

Good lord, read the section entitled Boys premier update. My favorite part is how MK blames players/families for the shortcomings. This guy sucks, no human touch whatsoever.

This is a classic paragraph

"I think the biggest misconception is that we focus more on the Academy, that is not true. We offer the same level of commitment, methods and coaching at the Premier level as we do in Academy. What I think really needs to change is how our premier families and players accept what we do and how we do it, and that the only way they can benefit is by being fully committed, fall, winter, and spring. I get the sense some times that our premier families think it’s ok not to show up, take the winter off, not line up your bags, or not tuck in your shirts. The biggest change with our premier program will be to reinforce our Beachside standards and hold our players accountable."

Comment

Note no comments about teh demise of the girl's program.

Comment

"I think the biggest misconception is that we focus more on the Academy, that is not true. We offer the same level of commitment, methods and coaching at the Premier level as we do in Academy. What I think really needs to change is how our premier families and players accept what we do and how we do it, and that the only way they can benefit is by being fully committed, fall, winter, and spring. I get the sense some times that our premier families think it’s ok not to show up, take the winter off, not line up your bags, or not tuck in your shirts. The biggest change with our premier program will be to reinforce our Beachside standards and hold our players accountable."
                He is such a tool, unbelievable. He just doesn’t get it.

Comment

In other words: being a slob is what is keeping your son from soccer greatness. LMFAO.

Comment

BS is BS

He is such a tool, unbelievable. He just doesn’t get it.
                    I think hes onto something....you cant be partially committed....You are either Fully committed or you are not committed at all.

Comment

I think hes onto something....you cant be partially committed....You are either Fully committed or you are not committed at all.
                      No kidding, that’s obvious and parents/players should know the expectations at tryouts so they can decide if they’re in or out. If expectations are properly communicated then there would be no need for him to blame the families like this. He’s an aśshat!

Comment

BS is BS

No kidding, that’s obvious and parents/players should know the expectations at tryouts so they can decide if they’re in or out. If expectations are properly communicated then there would be no need for him to blame the families like this. He’s an aśshat!
                        Sounds like you are in the group of families that were not committed.

Comment

Sounds like you are in the group of families that were not committed.
                          Sounds like you don’t know your ašs from your elbow.

Comment

BS is BS

Sounds like you don’t know your ašs from your elbow.
                            nice comeback...did you pull that from a list in a book? no originality and/or creativity....no wonder your whole family sucks....Sounds like MK is 100% correct.

Comment

nice comeback...did you pull that from a list in a book? no originality and/or creativity....no wonder your whole family sucks....Sounds like MK is 100% correct.
                              Thanks, and yes, I “pulled it from a list in a book”, that makes a lot of sense. No wonder your whole family sucks? Now that’s so creative. Speaking of being creative and sucking, give my best to your wife.

Comment

BS is BS

Thanks, and yes, I “pulled it from a list in a book”, that makes a lot of sense. No wonder your whole family sucks? Now that’s so creative. Speaking of being creative and sucking, give my best to your wife.
                                figures...loser....always complaining.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X