Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hate waiting for calls back. It’s very frustrating.
    Worse is when you keep calling but they won’t pick up. I have a couple burner phones so people won’t know who’s calling.

Comment

I suspect the struggles relate to not developing relationships with other clubs. If you don't develop relationships then those clubs are not going to recommend your program. I don't think there is much buy in on the girls side because nobody sees the positive. They would also do considerably better if they allowed high school soccer. That is really hurting the gda in Washington and California just to mention a few.

I think they would be well served to re-think the project and relaunch a completely different program. I would hope they they can make it work in the future or at least get better.

Comment

I suspect the struggles relate to not developing relationships with other clubs. If you don't develop relationships then those clubs are not going to recommend your program. I don't think there is much buy in on the girls side because nobody sees the positive. They would also do considerably better if they allowed high school soccer. That is really hurting the gda in Washington and California just to mention a few.

I think they would be well served to re-think the project and relaunch a completely different program. I would hope they they can make it work in the future or at least get better.
        I think the girls side needs a re-think. Maybe get so input from big successful girls clubs.

Comment

Per normal DA policy, rosters are generally posted around August when the new (G)DA season starts.

I'm sure you can't wait to mock those girls who you believe to be "B-teamers", even though I've never seen that allegation backed up (i.e. the name of a GDA player who previously played on the second team, or worse, for her prior club, right before joining Thorns).
          I would never name a particular kid but I know for a fact B-team kids from last season from our daughter's club that are now in "the academy".

Comment

I would never name a particular kid but I know for a fact B-team kids from last season from our daughter's club that are now in "the academy".
            Same.

Comment

Just because I don't think the quality is good I would never call out a kid that isn't good. Some kids on "b" teams work hard but just lack physical gifts.

Comment

Just because I don't think the quality is good I would never call out a kid that isn't good. Some kids on "b" teams work hard but just lack physical gifts.
                I’ll support that. Leave the poor kids alone.

Comment

You're that chunky mom who begged her daughter to the A team aren't you? I see you....I see you.

Comment

You're that chunky mom who begged her daughter to the A team aren't you? I see you....I see you.
                    Depends on how you define “chunky”. If chunky means she could man-handle you like you were a little man-baby, then probably yes.

You might consider taking some self defense classes if you are scared to walk downtown by yourself at night. Group rates might fit if you have a small budget. There are extra small jock straps that might be small enough for you, if you need.

Comment

Have you filled the rosters yet?

Comment

Depends on how you define “chunky”. If chunky means she could man-handle you like you were a little man-baby, then probably yes.

You might consider taking some self defense classes if you are scared to walk downtown by yourself at night. Group rates might fit if you have a small budget. There are extra small jock straps that might be small enough for you, if you need.
                        Awwww..... Chunky mom. I struck a nerve. I'm sorry, but..... I'm glad you're not making an oral argument. You'd have tho take a break from stuffing your face with Hostess cupcakes and diet coke to spew your nonsense. Is a shame that your self confidence is so low that you troll teenagers. Get on a treadmill, get some liposuction and get couples therapy if you're still married because you need some perspective. Get a life-coach! Maybe get a life, coach! I see your bingo wings!

Comment

Never change, TS!!!

Comment

If chunky means 115 lb female that runs two marathons a year and teaches self defense MA, then you pegged me. My guess is that you are a very little tiny man. Extra, extra small jock strap is nothing to be ashamed of. Pip squeak don’t be sad.

Comment

If chunky means 115 lb female that runs two marathons a year and teaches self defense MA, then you pegged me. My guess is that you are a very little tiny man. Extra, extra small jock strap is nothing to be ashamed of. Pip squeak don’t be sad.
                              “Extra tiny” jock strap is a real size? Are we talking pinky finger small or smaller? Oh my heavens. Poor little guy.

Comment

“Extra tiny” jock strap is a real size? Are we talking pinky finger small or smaller? Oh my heavens. Poor little guy.
                                Makes Hedwig look like Long Dong Silver

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X