Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nycsl ny state cup

With finals right around the corner, let's use this thread to celebrate the highs, vent about the lows and everything in between! Good luck to all the teams who are still in the hunt 🏆

My daughters teams won back to back state cups 2012 and 2013, what do I win??

Comment

Are there any finals that people are looking forward to on the girls side?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My daughters teams won back to back state cups 2012 and 2013, what do I win??
        The award for being the only person on the planet aware of this. The kids probably already forgot.

Comment

This is not a state cup. Never has been.

The only true state cup is run by ENYSA.

Comment

Nycsl ny state cup

The award for being the only person on the planet aware of this. The kids probably already forgot.
            so what?....congrats to me!!!!!!

Comment

Are there any finals that people are looking forward to on the girls side?
              For girls U12 is the last year where competition is really good. By U13 a lot of the better girls teams do not participate like SUSA and EMSC.

Comment

For girls U12 is the last year where competition is really good. By U13 a lot of the better girls teams do not participate like SUSA and EMSC.
                It's still a good tournament for the older ages, not everyone plays ECNL or GDA

Comment

It's still a good tournament for the older ages, not everyone plays ECNL or GDA
                  True, and make sure to enjoy just as much....

Comment

so what?....congrats to me!!!!!!
                    That was not addressed to you dick-breath, stop trolling me...

Comment

NYCSL NY Cup

That was not addressed to you dick-breath, stop trolling me...
                      buts its so much fun....and you just can't not respond!!!!

Comment

It's not a state cup if Smithtown doesn't play in it and we don't, so it's not!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X