Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey soccer mom / dad, yes I have an idea of the #'s on this site thanks. It's usually just a few tho that worry a little tooo much about a club that their child isn't on. You should get a clue it's been said often and is OBVIOUS that there's always some movement in EVERY club and it's understandable everyone has their reasons. Nope don't know a few that you say left but it's fine. It doesn't affect me or my fam. Take care
    LOL. Soccer mom.... Why feel the need to defend. You might as well just stop reading peoples posts because the disdain for MF and Bucci isn't going away any time soon. If your comfortable where your at then just ignore this forum.

Comment

Oh Good Lord since your technical training is absolutely the best on the planet why don't you go ahead and type what club your on right now so our soccer community can know which training is #1 and the best thing since sliced bread. Go ahead have the **lls to reply and write those letters down of your supernatural soccer club. I'm sure you spend a significant amount of time trying to advertise for them and they probably need the help. Hope they take care of you with some referral fees or gift certificates at least. Lol

If I don't like a particular club's training then I just wouldn't give it ANY thought whatsoever and wouldn't spend my time writing about it ...but that's obviously the difference between all of us in the soccer community and YOU
      EVERY CLUB has better training. Most town teams. Most JV teams.

Comment

You are exactly right! Buyer Beware!!! There are so many more teams out there that treat their players better than MFA.
        Every club treats their players than MFA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X