Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weston says goodbye to Tim Miller and Tricia T. What’s next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston says goodbye to Tim Miller and Tricia T. What’s next?

What is their contingency plan? Pastora has never seen a girl play, not sure if he knows where they practice. Weston gda is on life support .

Right on Tricia.
    Wrong on Tim.
    Fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is their contingency plan? Pastora has never seen a girl play, not sure if he knows where they practice. Weston gda is on life support .
      Sorry Sunrise, if my daughter plays in the R3PL one more year she will continue to fall further and further behind. I can't let my daughter fall behind going into a critical 9th and 10th grade evaluation year. Training is great but how is it benefiting me their is high level and poor level on the same team. The speed of play in games are slow, but our practices are slower due to not practicing with and against high level players. The only high level training where the intensity if consistently high is my one on one training. I will be taking my daughter to the next level next year. Sunrise promised the next level but it will be the same ol same ol next year.

Comment

Tim isn't taking over the two younger GDA teams? That's what I heard

TT to prime
        TM to gda

Comment

TT to prime
          TM to gda
          Who's taking over the older teams? any idea?

Comment

TT to prime
            TM to gda
            is TT going head to head with TM and coaching the same age group at PRIme?

Comment

is TT going head to head with TM and coaching the same age group at PRIme?
              Different leagues

Comment

Different leagues
                Obviously different leagues, but only so many top girls so they will be forced to choose between them

Comment

Ecnl is nit a top league. DA is. Ecnl is becoming the new FSPL

Comment

Ecnl is nit a top league. DA is. Ecnl is becoming the new FSPL
                    LMAO. Says the Dad worried for his girl in the GDA. Hahahaha.

Comment

Losing 3 or their best top 5 coaches on the girls side? That's not good at all.

Cp, TT, TM, all gone? Wow

Comment

Not sure why the focus on coaching , all these GDA coaches have to be at least a b license , sure some are more friendly than others but they all follow the same GDA scrip. To participate in the GDA showcases you must be on a weston or Boca United team. Not too complicated , if you live near Boca and ur kid is good u play there, if u live near Weston u try for Weston

Comment

sham

Not sure why the focus on coaching , all these GDA coaches have to be at least a b license , sure some are more friendly than others but they all follow the same GDA scrip. To participate in the GDA showcases you must be on a weston or Boca United team. Not too complicated , if you live near Boca and ur kid is good u play there, if u live near Weston u try for Weston

not really.. not that simple. why would anyone go to the sham of a club in Weston.

Comment

OCYS loyal member here. We couldn't be happier that Alan is gone, he is the most untrustworthy person you will ever meet. From all of FC America and Orlando City we warn you to stay away from this man. He is the one starting all this threads about Boca, Sunrise, and Weston to run through his yearly smear campaign. He's gone on record telling parents at OCYS that he's constantly on here. Slowly the truth will come out about Alan Hough but not before he cons many families out of money. Alan is the biggest problem with youth soccer, a money hungry con artist. You've been warned.

Comment

Losing 3 or their best top 5 coaches on the girls side? That's not good at all.

Cp, TT, TM, all gone? Wow
                              Weston biggest challenge will be convincing players to give up high school soccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X