Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would we roster our players in OYSA? They are playing league and trying to earn their way into the ECNL national playoffs. After the younger ages, State Cup is no longer on the radar nor relevant for that group of girls.
    What about the ones that don’t get to play much on Ecnl and won’t get to travel to ecnl playoffs? Wouldn’t it be wise to have them help out the club’s oysa team? Hawaii would be more fun than sitting at home for the OYSA players and the ecnl bench players.

Comment

The quality of players on the ECNL teams is no better than the teams in OYSA. They just have more money so they play in a more expensive league.

The classic example is the FC Portland ECNL 2001 team that played in OYSA for years and finished in 4th place one year and always disappointed in state cup.

Comment

She beat your whole team by herself.
        Lemme guess Paige ? She's the only person with a mind set to try and take on a team by herself. Hardly a superstar more like a freak show who can't stand anyone else having the spotlight or else she cries. I'm not kidding she literally cries, never seen a player more self centered and arrogant. But, we all know where kids learn their behavior.

Comment

They at least could post the brackets, I know they have been drawn since my DS’s coach was talking about who is in their bracket at practice on Thursday.

Comment

Lemme guess Paige ? She's the only person with a mind set to try and take on a team by herself. Hardly a superstar more like a freak show who can't stand anyone else having the spotlight or else she cries. I'm not kidding she literally cries, never seen a player more self centered and arrogant. But, we all know where kids learn their behavior.
            Wow. My kid played against this girl for years and believe me we did not enjoy it. But to call her out this way is appalling. The only time I ever saw her cry is when her team got knocked out of state cup and guess what - they were all walking off the field crying. She clearly has passion about what she loves. Why exactly is that a bad thing? And as far as being arrogant and having the spotlight on her, well, she’s a special kid and a special talent. If she has been treated differently by her coaches that’s on THEM. My DD never played with her but said she’s a nice enough kid. Your anger towards a 15-16 year old girl reflects more poorly on you than anything I’ve ever seen PA do reflects on her. I suggest you find a non soccer hobby.

Comment

She beat your whole team by herself.
              Hardly. But she was good at flopping in the box. Too bad she never learned any soccer skills - as was shown very clearly when she tried to play at the ECNL level.

Comment

The quality of players on the ECNL teams is no better than the teams in OYSA. They just have more money so they play in a more expensive league.

The classic example is the FC Portland ECNL 2001 team that played in OYSA for years and finished in 4th place one year and always disappointed in state cup.
                Keep dreaming Timbers honk. There isn't a team in OYSA that could score a goal on any Oregon ECNL team. And no ECNL team has ever played in OYSA. Ever. But Timbers honks aren't too smart, so it's no surprise you're still telling yourself stories to make you feel better about your DD's failures.

Comment

Wow. My kid played against this girl for years and believe me we did not enjoy it. But to call her out this way is appalling. The only time I ever saw her cry is when her team got knocked out of state cup and guess what - they were all walking off the field crying. She clearly has passion about what she loves. Why exactly is that a bad thing? And as far as being arrogant and having the spotlight on her, well, she’s a special kid and a special talent. If she has been treated differently by her coaches that’s on THEM. My DD never played with her but said she’s a nice enough kid. Your anger towards a 15-16 year old girl reflects more poorly on you than anything I’ve ever seen PA do reflects on her. I suggest you find a non soccer hobby.
                  Too bad she has no soccer talent. That was shown clearly when she played ECNL for a year and sat on the bench 90% of the time. No vision, no touch, can't pass the ball to save her life. But does no how to flop - gotta be good at something I guess.

Comment

Keep dreaming Timbers honk. There isn't a team in OYSA that could score a goal on any Oregon ECNL team. And no ECNL team has ever played in OYSA. Ever. But Timbers honks aren't too smart, so it's no surprise you're still telling yourself stories to make you feel better about your DD's failures.
                    Crossfire Ecnl 02 tied Eastside OYSA 5th place this summer. The crossfire team also went on to lose to crossfire wa 3rd team and lose to USYS PAC NW 6-2.

Most of the Ecnl teams in this state would lose to easily to OYSA teams.

Comment

Too bad she has no soccer talent. That was shown clearly when she played ECNL for a year and sat on the bench 90% of the time. No vision, no touch, can't pass the ball to save her life. But does no how to flop - gotta be good at something I guess.
                      Meanwhile she is committed and your team continues to struggle against every single team out there...

I'm sorry the 02 fcp team is a joke...you guys have been lying to people for some time now..

Comment

Meanwhile she is committed and your team continues to struggle against every single team out there...

I'm sorry the 02 fcp team is a joke...you guys have been lying to people for some time now..
                        Committing to community college isn't a big deal. Well, maybe it is in Silverton where nobody has ever gone to college...

And yet your Salem Superstar still couldn't get off the bench on a "joke" team. Doesn't say much for her talent level does it?

Comment

Ecnl teams in Oregon wouldn't be the best in state. They continue the hide and lie tactic but their teams are crumbling...sad state of affairs. They literally can't give away spots.

In the 03/02/01/00/04 brackets the Ecnl teams are probably 3rd and 4th best in the state.

Comment

Committing to community college isn't a big deal. Well, maybe it is in Silverton where nobody has ever gone to college...

And yet your Salem Superstar still couldn't get off the bench on a "joke" team. Doesn't say much for her talent level does it?
                            You sound really desperate. She is going D1...says a lot you feel the need to lie because of your short comings..

I can imagine why you are so desperate..I would be too if my team had your broke coach and terrible propaganda..guess you can't lie to recruit anymore can you?? Hahahah

Comment

Crossfire Ecnl 02 tied Eastside OYSA 5th place this summer. The crossfire team also went on to lose to crossfire wa 3rd team and lose to USYS PAC NW 6-2.

Most of the Ecnl teams in this state would lose to easily to OYSA teams.
                              Why is even there a discussion on how bad the Ecnl teams are..i thought this was common knowledge.

Don't believe the Ecnl coaches, they are scam artists and won't tell you how bad it is there until you pay.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2219994]Meanwhile she is committed and your team continues to struggle against every single team out there...

I'm sorry the 02 fcp team is a joke...you guys have been lying to people for some time now.
                                Committed sophomore year sounds like another spot light gag since her parents seem to enjoy the attention even more than she does! It's sickening how badly one family needs it but without it they go crazy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X