Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You probably agree that Manning should be higher on the list than Brady.
    No. But, how is that relevant? I get you don't understand the women's game and don't know anyone beyond Alex Carli and Mia.

Read a book, look around, gain an understanding if you must.

Comment

This has to be a joke? How can 2 race car drivers and 2 golfers be more athlectic then arguably the 2 worlds best soccer players?
      Brady shouldn't even be 20. Any one that says Brady is a great athlet is wrong. He's a great football player and skilled at his position but athletic no.
      I think baseball and golf are skill games.
      I think soccer basketball and tennis are where the most athletic poeple are.

Comment

This has to be a joke? How can 2 race car drivers and 2 golfers be more athlectic then arguably the 2 worlds best soccer players?
        Brady shouldn't even be 20. Any one that says Brady is a great athlet is wrong. He's a great football player and skilled at his position but athletic no.
        While it is stupid overall, and I'm no Brady fan, football is a sport. Brady has set the bar over his tenure and it's hard to argue with it.

Race cars and golf, though? Sheeeeesh.

Comment

No. But, how is that relevant? I get you don't understand the women's game and don't know anyone beyond Alex Carli and Mia.

Read a book, look around, gain an understanding if you must.
          The point the OP is making is Marta has some nice stats but hasn't won a World Cup. The list is a joke.

Comment

The point the OP is making is Marta has some nice stats but hasn't won a World Cup. The list is a joke.
            So, winning a World Cup is the only factor to be considered? Why are Messi and Ronaldo any better than?

Comment

It's not most athletic... it's which athlete has been more IMPACTFUL in their respectful.

The biggest miss is Michael Phelps.

Unfortunately only included regular season stats which values Manning per BRady

Comment

It's not most athletic... it's which athlete has been more IMPACTFUL in their respectful.

The biggest miss is Michael Phelps.

Unfortunately only included regular season stats which values Manning per BRady
                Miss there on the Manning/Brady, because to be "Impactful" it really is all about winning.

I think I read that the following/attendance mattered, which is why Phelps was eliminated (and probably why racecar drivers are in there).

Comment

Maybe this will move Rinaldo up the list a few spots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9lKiGm6UtM

Comment

Rocky Balboa and Ricky Bobby have to be in there somewhere.

Comment

Rocky Balboa and Ricky Bobby have to be in there somewhere.
                      Along with Bruce Jenner, Eddie the Eagle, and Tonya Harding

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X