Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you keep bringing up sunrise ? Do you have a hard on for someone over there?
    Raging, with a big purple vein...

Comment

good luck to the suckers who sign up for next season or only new retard that attempts to bring their son/daughter to this sh!tshow.
      I'm counting the days down.

Comment

I'm counting the days down.
        I might throw a party to THANK GOD this sh!t Storm is over with

Comment

I might throw a party to THANK GOD this sh!t Storm is over with
          Seriously. The pain has to end soon.

Comment

First timer on TS, read all the snarky and hateful remarks about BU da and GDA, also saw that they lose more than they win, I’m never taking my kid there , heading over to sunrise cuz they have more positive bloggers marketing themselves on TS.... said no one ever !
            Funny and true

Comment

Seriously. The pain has to end soon.
              Today was just icing on the sh!t cake from the entire week of crap games. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's game in Wellington or anything in the future. The players definitely are not. Are we really going to waste more time and money with State Cup? Gainesville for 1 game and Fort Myers for 2 games. Come on EE. Wake up and fix your mistake. Get us a coach or refund our money.

Comment

Today was just icing on the sh!t cake from the entire week of crap games. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's game in Wellington or anything in the future. The players definitely are not. Are we really going to waste more time and money with State Cup? Gainesville for 1 game and Fort Myers for 2 games. Come on EE. Wake up and fix your mistake. Get us a coach or refund our money.
                Spanked again.

Insanity: The definition of insanity, is, doing the exact same f*cking thing over and over again, expecting sh!t to change. That. Is. Crazy.

Comment

Spanked again.

Insanity: The definition of insanity, is, doing the exact same f*cking thing over and over again, expecting sh!t to change. That. Is. Crazy.
                  Dude I like talking **** about BU because it is easy and it gets some parents fired up? But you my friend need a little help. It is girls soccer let it go .Your daughter is already having to deal with defeat every weekend. She does not need crazy daddy telling her how bad hirr team is and the coach is after loading ever single game.Believe me she already knows 😳

Comment

Dude I like talking **** about BU because it is easy and it gets some parents fired up? But you my friend need a little help. It is girls soccer let it go .Your daughter is already having to deal with defeat every weekend. She does not need crazy daddy telling her how bad hirr team is and the coach is after loading ever single game.Believe me she already knows 😳
                    Dude, I am posting on here because it is the only place that BU management reads. They don't respond to emails, texts, or phone calls. Amazingly, when a comment pops up on here, it miraculously gets discussed at the fields. No action is ever done, but at least it gets out there.

And thanks for your concern about my daughter. She is disappointed and frustrated, but came to terms with this sh!tshow months ago. When they cancelled her 2nd showcase without a reason, the plans for the team were explicitly clear.

Comment

Dude, I am posting on here because it is the only place that BU management reads. They don't respond to emails, texts, or phone calls. Amazingly, when a comment pops up on here, it miraculously gets discussed at the fields. No action is ever done, but at least it gets out there.

And thanks for your concern about my daughter. She is disappointed and frustrated, but came to terms with this sh!tshow months ago. When they cancelled her 2nd showcase without a reason, the plans for the team were explicitly clear.
                      Do you think they really come on here ? EE could care less . Believe me they do not care ! What you have to say. If they did come on here they would know who you are and have a conversation with you. Has this happened ? No move on

Comment

Do you think they really come on here ? EE could care less . Believe me they do not care ! What you have to say. If they did come on here they would know who you are and have a conversation with you. Has this happened ? No move on
                        They are smart not to take these girls to a showcase. They have come to terms what they have and your say your daughter had also so give it a break.

Comment

They are smart not to take these girls to a showcase. They have come to terms what they have and your say your daughter had also so give it a break.
                          BU is "smart?" Funniest thing typed on here in months. LMFAO. Your credibility is zero just for that reference. You need to give it a break.

Comment

BU boys da actually won a game over the weekend out of 6 games lets go

Comment

Spanked again.

Hang in there. 2 more games and we're done. I doubt anyone is going to participate in state cup. travel to gainesville for 1 game and ft myers for 2 games? no way not with this coach.
                              that's a lot of money to watch him figure out what the hell is going on and then freeze under pressure. i'd rather the girls did a nice party and end their pain. everyone can say their goodbyes and move on to a new club.

Comment

Spanked again.

Boca United 101

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X