Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with this. For the girls who wanted to play for their HS then ECNL was the clear choice. For those that didn't care they could go to either league/team. In the end having both leagues gave the 03 girls some options. At other clubs you have to choose one or the other.
    Yes the ECNL girls moving to da also opened up space for NPL players from last year to move to ECNL. This is a great opportunity for these girls. What is this being portrayed as a negative? Players who would otherwise be playing on a lower team get the opportunity on ECNL. This is good for their development and the club as a whole.

Comment

So mediocre players moving up to play ecnl as filler and pay more .Sounds like a win win.

Comment

03 Stars west are a very good team as is SSS 03 with Nt players.
        Some hottt moms to

Comment

Yes the ECNL girls moving to da also opened up space for NPL players from last year to move to ECNL. This is a great opportunity for these girls. What is this being portrayed as a negative? Players who would otherwise be playing on a lower team get the opportunity on ECNL. This is good for their development and the club as a whole.
          Only 1 NPL moved up. The rest came from outside the club.

Comment

Stars never develop players they steal from other teams, with promises of great things.

Comment

Stars never develop players they steal from other teams, with promises of great things.
              Maybe but the ones they got don't make the team better.

Comment

Sorry your kid got cut.

Maybe but the ones they got don't make the team better.

Comment

Sorry your kid got cut.
                  Nope, my kid just has to deal with the lack of talent.

Comment

Prep school kids were added after that date. So it was no the same team.

Nice try!
                    Game today-

Stars DA 2 ECNL 0

Comment

Game today-

Stars DA 2 ECNL 0
                      I don’t have a kid on either team but whoever posted this is such a loser. Who cares who won a scrimmage between teams today. A scrimmage with no refs and with all players getting playing time. Really who cares. My kid plays on a different age group than this and “won” her scrimmages this weekend but thank God our parents don’t feel the need to post.

Comment

Pathetic is right.

I don’t have a kid on either team but whoever posted this is such a loser. Who cares who won a scrimmage between teams today. A scrimmage with no refs and with all players getting playing time. Really who cares. My kid plays on a different age group than this and “won” her scrimmages this weekend but thank God our parents don’t feel the need to post.

Comment

but youre on talking soccer and posting in the thread about another age than your daughter plays.

Comment

Pathetic is right.
                            Upset that you got sold a B team?

Comment

Pathetic is right.
                              hopefully the ecnl parents will accept that they are the second team instead of constantly talking on the sidelines and starting threads on talking soccer.

Comment

I thought stars would not play ecnl vs da thing said previous poster ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X