Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What you don't get is the post. None is denigrating any player or team. whoever thinks that players at 18/19 shouldn't compete hard and prepare for college don't know what they are talking about.
    They compete hard but, for the seniors, they have some very important things going on off the pitch.

Comment

They compete hard but, for the seniors, they have some very important things going on off the pitch.
      Actually that is a fairly common mistake. If anything, a college bound player needs to hit it about as hard as they have ever hit in order to make the jump up. They should start right after Christmas and time it so they are in the best shape of their life and rested going into training camp. Not going to do that prioritizing sr shenanigans.

Comment

One game, one win, does not make a team better. Don't you think it's about time to grow up a little bit? Either you're a troll, which is highly likely, or you are pathetic.
        Are you daft? FC Stars DA 03 team is on the rise.

Comment

Be proud of the work your daughters put into their teams and try to act like adults...Sound like a bunch of snowflakes! My daughters team is better... No mine is!

Comment

Be proud of the work your daughters put into their teams and try to act like adults...Sound like a bunch of snowflakes! My daughters team is better... No mine is!
            Please remember that any team specific or club specific bashing threads are predominately dominated by rival coaches and admins, not parents.

Comment

Please remember that any team specific or club specific bashing threads are predominately dominated by rival coaches and admins, not parents.
              Correct.

Comment

Lets be honest here... the stars 03 thread is all about parents.. maybe coaches.. but mainly parents

Comment

Lets be honest here... the stars 03 thread is all about parents.. maybe coaches.. but mainly parents
                  Every thread is about the parents because the players don’t use this site.
                  Newsflash it’s always about the parents.

Comment

Is no longer an Fc Stars team

Comment

Is no longer an Fc Stars team
                      What does that mean?

Comment

Are you daft? FC Stars DA 03 team is on the rise.
                        How was the rise against the 02's this past weekend. lol

Comment

How was the rise against the 02's this past weekend. lol
                          03 Stars DA were in Rochester.
                          03 ECNL had scrimmages.

Comment

03 Stars DA were in Rochester.
                            03 ECNL had scrimmages.
                            I think they’re referring to the scrimmage between 03 ECNL
                            And 02 ECNL. 02s won 7 or 8-1

Comment

What a troll! No one is buying your garbage anymore. How does it feel to be ignored? I heard that trolls hate that.

I think they’re referring to the scrimmage between 03 ECNL
                              And 02 ECNL. 02s won 7 or 8-1

Comment

What a troll! No one is buying your garbage anymore. How does it feel to be ignored? I heard that trolls hate that.
                                is it trolling to post an accurate scoreline?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X