Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is the Playmate?

Nothing surprises me about Trump anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about him ramming some Playgirl centerfold up the butt. He's so presidential!! :D
    It's why he's so obsessed about the Russian hotel pee tape. If he knows it never happened he wouldn't be so worried about it being on tape.

Comment

So finally, a Republickass with balls ....
      Comey quits the GOP.

Comment

Hannity.... King of the Swamp

Well well well....

Hannity caught with his fingers in the till .... $90 M in real estate....

Republickasses are such unethical dumbos

Comment

Well well well....

Hannity caught with his fingers in the till .... $90 M in real estate....

Republickasses are such unethical dumbos
          This will be way worse for Hannity than he or Fox News have admitted so far. If the Cohen raid exposes any real estate illegalities or money laundering, it's likely that Hannity will get swept up in it too. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Comment

This will be way worse for Hannity than he or Fox News have admitted so far. If the Cohen raid exposes any real estate illegalities or money laundering, it's likely that Hannity will get swept up in it too. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
            Yep and this is who the Repubs let sway their opinions on FOX.

Comment

Somewhere in an alternate universe

In an alternate universe (because this is way too preposterous to be real):
              Trump: "Hey Sean I have a great deal for you"
              Hannity: "Let's hear it"
              Trump: "I'll let you in on this fantastically profitable Russian money laundering deal if you'll promise to sing my praises on the air and heap trash on Hillary"
              Hannity: "Sounds great, you have a deal"
              Trump: "From now on all communication has to go through my lawyer Michael Cohen so we can use attorney-client privilege to hide our misdeeds."
              Hannity: "OK, but wouldn't all those records hang us if anybody found them?"
              Trump: "Don't worry, if the feds ever got too close Michael would just shred everything. The only way they could get us is with a no-knock raid, and they would never do that to the personal attorney of a sitting president"
              Hannity: "That absolutely brilliant. I think we're the two smartest people in the world"
              Trump: "Yes were are"

Comment

Trump: "I'll let you in on this fantastically profitable Russian money laundering deal if you'll promise to sing my praises on the air and heap trash on Hillary"
                Trump: "From now on all communication has to go through my lawyer Michael Cohen so we can use attorney-client privilege to hide our misdeeds."
                Trump: "Don't worry, if the feds ever got too close Michael would just shred everything. The only way they could get us is with a no-knock raid, and they would never do that to the personal attorney of a sitting president"
                Hannity: "That absolutely brilliant. I think we're the two smartest people in the world"
                You are correct that would be in an alternate universe. It sure as hell didn't happen on this planet.

Comment

Yep and this is who the Repubs let sway their opinions on FOX.
                  Problem is he's their #1 slot, Murdoch and Trump are also BFFs and Fox viewers just don't care. Sean Hannity could shoot someone on 5th avenue and they wouldn't care. Some of them still think Bill O'Reilly is innocent (note: if you pay $30M dollars to someone without going to court, you are anything but innocent).

Comment

This was probably tongue-in-cheek, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a criminal indictment of Cohen that implicates Hannity and possibly the POTUS as well.

Comment

what if TB~universalFOX fire$HOPlays SEAbyrd$HIP $HOPlayers smoke SAWING LOGS split?!

what if their own PRONE SWAN DIVER$pot smoking DAlivery chase DRUNKape BUSCHimps?!

what if you COUNTapes smoking in DISNEY WORLD WILD KINGDOM BARE$hip BEAR$hop?!

what if SWAMP MONSTER takes DIVER$pot smoking MERMAID$how under~GROUNDapes?!

Comment

Obama, the only one to get Melania to smile.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X