Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true? I just heard that the 05 TA team scrimmaged the OPFC 05 team in Lake Oswego (at Hazalia) and beat them 4-0. Yikes...if true, I cannot wait to hear OPFC Dad's excuses. Basketball, kids were sick or fasting, OSU was playing...etc. Anyone? Is this true?
    Once again your “info pipeline” is as bad as your knowledge of soccer- like 2 others have said we did not play opfc today

Comment

Once again your “info pipeline” is as bad as your knowledge of soccer- like 2 others have said we did not play opfc today
      I heard the scrimmage took place yesterday. Care to deny that OPFC Dad?

Comment

I heard the scrimmage took place yesterday. Care to deny that OPFC Dad?
        Not from opfc but know several parents of kids on that roster and “my sources” say a scrimmage did not happen. Who did “you” hear it from and who are “you”? Maybe someone from TA can clear this up as it seems that everyone I know and on here from opfc seem to be saying the same. You need to get better sources, your posts are as frivolous and unfounded as an article in the national enquirer

Comment

Am not aware of any TA/OPFC scrimmage. Not saying it didn't happen, and I wouldn't be in a position to know, as I'm not affiliated with either.

Do know that on Sunday, TA was supposedly going to scrimmage Boise Timbers, who have several teams in town and were seen hanging out in Beaverton over the weekend. According to the ol' grapevine, the TA squads were going to play a year up against the Boise squads (i.e. 05 TA vs 04 Boise, etc). Supposedly on Sunday.

Do not know the results of these matches.

Comment

Am not aware of any TA/OPFC scrimmage. Not saying it didn't happen, and I wouldn't be in a position to know, as I'm not affiliated with either.

Do know that on Sunday, TA was supposedly going to scrimmage Boise Timbers, who have several teams in town and were seen hanging out in Beaverton over the weekend. According to the ol' grapevine, the TA squads were going to play a year up against the Boise squads (i.e. 05 TA vs 04 Boise, etc). Supposedly on Sunday.

Do not know the results of these matches.
            Can confirm about Boise.

07 TA beat 06 Boise 4to 1 after 3 practices together. Probably could have been higher and none conceded but a few miss queues kept the score in check.

06 TA went on after but I do not know the result

Comment

Is it true? I just heard that the 05 TA team scrimmaged the OPFC 05 team in Lake Oswego (at Hazalia) and beat them 4-0. Yikes...if true, I cannot wait to hear OPFC Dad's excuses. Basketball, kids were sick or fasting, OSU was playing...etc. Anyone? Is this true?
              OPFC 05s have been scrimmaging older OPFC teams (03s I think). Nothing against TA.

If opfc and ta do plan a scrimmage, we’ll make sure TS is first to know!

Comment

Time for you to get a life and stop spreading manure. Not sure why you seem to have such an insatiable desire to go after opfc but it’s pretty shameful. Get your facts straight before you post next time. As it has been pointed out, no scrimmage occurred between the teams and it probably never will....Speaking of TA, where will they be playing next year does anyone know?

Comment

Can confirm about Boise.

07 TA beat 06 Boise 4to 1 after 3 practices together. Probably could have been higher and none conceded but a few miss queues kept the score in check.

06 TA went on after but I do not know the result
                  Hmmmm, so the “sources” were wrong? That could not be on talking soccer

Comment

06 TA beat 05 Idaho Team 4-2. It also could have been a much wider gap. TA significantly better.

Comment

Of course they were wrong.

Comment

06 TA beat 05 Idaho Team 4-2. It also could have been a much wider gap. TA significantly better.
                        That TA 06 team is fricking huge. Where did they find those kids?

Comment

All over the metro+ area like all TA teams

Comment

All over the metro+ area like all TA teams
                            Also one of their goalies is tiny! (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

Comment

This is a boys 05 thread for those of you posting about girls and 06’s. Move along now so the rats can come back out and chew on each other and spew lies about scrimmages and which teams are better than others. Come on games, I can’t wait for the first results to be posted from summer tournaments and the insidious cheap shots from the arm chair helicopter parents to fly

Comment

This is a boys 05 thread for those of you posting about girls and 06’s. Move along now so the rats can come back out and chew on each other and spew lies about scrimmages and which teams are better than others. Come on games, I can’t wait for the first results to be posted from summer tournaments and the insidious cheap shots from the arm chair helicopter parents to fly
                                Yawn....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X