X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Death, Taxes, FC over Westside.
    My kid may end up in a van down by the river, but at least he showed Jaime a thing or two!!!!!

Comment

It’s not that weird to chat about little kids on an anonymous chat room. Most of us are just bragging about our own kid and putting down other people’s kids.

Well, i suppose it is weird, but that is ok. Most of us have nothing better to do.
      It’s not illegal I don’t think.

Comment

He is an arrogant little punk whose dad is just as bad...and not really that impressive if you ask me. Will get exposed like last year when playing against good teams
        While I may not disagree with you, there is no need to put that out on this site. He's 12 years old. Let it be....

Comment

My kid may end up in a van down by the river, but at least he showed Jaime a thing or two!!!!!
          You can't stand this...and you can't say otherwise, because you know it's true. Hey Westside, remember that time you went o Crossfire, and lost??? Oh yeah, we won. Hahahaha.

Comment

You can't stand this...and you can't say otherwise, because you know it's true. Hey Westside, remember that time you went o Crossfire, and lost??? Oh yeah, we won. Hahahaha.
            And here I thought all the crazy parents at FC had pissed off to United PDX (or in the case of a certain forward from McMinnville, to the Timbers Academy).

Apparently I was wrong.

Comment

FC's greatest achievement since the 01 girls finished fourth at State Cup.

Comment

And here I thought all the crazy parents at FC had pissed off to United PDX (or in the case of a certain forward from McMinnville, to the Timbers Academy).

Apparently I was wrong.
                You support Westside, you should be accustomed to being wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  fc's greatest achievement since the 01 girls finished fourth at state cup.
                  third!!!!

Comment

FC's greatest achievement since the 01 girls finished fourth at State Cup.
                    That’s great for the 2001 FCP ECNL girls. 4th place in OYSA?

Comment

Apparently I was wrong.
                      https://i.imgflip.com/2etpmc.jpg

Comment

You have made a LOTR reference, a Harry Potter reference, and now another Harry Potter reference with a picture. So...you are a nerd. And a Westside parent. 05 Westside has never won a thing, and has a losing record against the top teams in this age group so they are losers. That would make you a loser nerd. Real life is better than fiction!

Comment

You have made a LOTR reference, a Harry Potter reference, and now another Harry Potter reference with a picture. So...you are a nerd. And a Westside parent. 05 Westside has never won a thing, and has a losing record against the top teams in this age group so they are losers. That would make you a loser nerd. Real life is better than fiction!
                          You say "nerd" as though it is a bad thing!

Comment

You say "nerd" as though it is a bad thing!
                            Only if you are a Westside nerd.
                            FC Nerd > Westside nerd.

Comment

Only if you are a Westside nerd.
                              FC Nerd > Westside nerd.
                              http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showpo...&postcount=115

Comment

We are all dumber for having read that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X