Trump blames parkland massacre on shooter’s “neighbors and classmates”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KID$core MATCHESwing MARCHING BEAR$pot smoking CORN$talking CROWinks mocking stockingAMES.

DO YOUNG TYKES quit smoking on STRIKE of whistle$TOP TRAIN$hop alert$HIP SIREN$hop AMBUlance?¡

RICHapes smoke STACK tackle BOXER$wing BRIEF$tag LEGIONart$HIPlow GARDEN$hop HOSERaids snake.

think CRASH CARTeli PHONICarts smoke CAN~SIRE HOTUBlow$CENTrap WINDY CITY CALF COWink$MART

THINK HANGERS hung on CLOTHESpin LINER$pot AIR HEAD$pun WOMENair MUSICALends smoking CHAIR.

TRY to UNDER$tamp KIX STAND BIKER$hop playGROUND$witch chex MATE$hip CRATE$hop BARrelFISHout.

MONKEY$trip smoke $TRAPlowing dirty apes scouting games famous COOKIESpun OVEN$trip COVEN$trap.

THINKER ask if PLATO or PLUTO smoke with SOCRATE$hip ARISTOTLE TODDLER$hip PRE~K kindergardens.

HAYrides trails smokinGEAR chumps chase troubleDIX CAMPER$how BIERashOUT$ky FROG$hip FLAG$hop.

TRIALShow SMOKING SPOKE bare$KIN SHIRTape SKINear BONE$trap EAR DRUM$hip CRUMBLE$hop spike.

CONEY COVEY COOLERaids $TUMP smoking CHIN$trap GINear$HOWLumps GENIUSparky HORSE MANURE.

Comment

ZIGlore ZAGrump$LICE smoking MODEL$trip KITE$hop TAIL$pun folderspinCATSmug KATZ$core NOVELTY.

making$CORE$tump KING CROWinks @ FISHER PRICE$tag FARM$witch MEDICAL FIRST AIDS KITchen sink.

washer dryinGAMES CRYING FORESTaxing JUNGLE$hip TRAIN$hop warming UPSTAIR CASE$wing BATmen.

THINK MEAN$trip CRUELimps LAB$core smoking CARpet$WING TEASING FIBER OPTICAL BANISTERumps.

CABINET$hop smoke FLYING SAUCER$pot PANTRY fried FISHoutAPE DREAM$hip DRUG$hop pelvis SCOUT.

THINK SMOKINGear CLUBraids ROWS of HANDS featuring smoking TALISMEN ORBITAL$end VAINEWT$hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Let's talk about the NRA's narrative for a minute. Their agenda is to promote gun sales. Any type of gun control, even common-sense gun control, could potentially reduce gun sales. So here's their line:

"The people promoting gun control really want to take your guns away. Their goal is to abolish the second amendment. So you must fight any attempt to restrict gun ownership, because it would take us one step closer to their goal."

The classic slippery slope argument, a logical fallacy. The NRA will never acknowledge the millions of people who support the second amendment but still want common sense gun laws. The NRA is on the wrong side of history. They should study the tobacco industry to see where the gun industry is headed.
        Thanks for the CNN NRA talking points that are false. There is no such thing as common sense gun control.

You tell me which gun is safer and ar 15, Glock 40, 3030, pump shotgun, or any other gun?

The failures are with the system. I am still amazed the Sheriff Isreal still has a job.

Freedom is being given away because of emotions. Sounds like 1930s Germany. If you forget History you are doomed to Repeat it.

a

Comment

Thanks for the CNN NRA talking points that are false. There is no such thing as common sense gun control.

You tell me which gun is safer and ar 15, Glock 40, 3030, pump shotgun, or any other gun?

The failures are with the system. I am still amazed the Sheriff Isreal still has a job.

Freedom is being given away because of emotions. Sounds like 1930s Germany. If you forget History you are doomed to Repeat it.

a
          We will determine which weapons are ok and which ones are too powerful and too fast and too lethal by deciding what we will accept and what we will not. We will decidevto require background checks and lisencing and to fund mental health sevices and not let insureance weasel out of coverage.

We will make out representatives comply or we will find new representatives.

Comment

And as for law enforcement. They of all organizations want strict gun control so put your money where your mouth is and if the right is so pro cop...give them some real respect instead of hollow platitudes and support them in their gum control efforts.

Comment

The recently-passed Florida legislation is common-sense gun control. Banning high-capacity magazines would be common-sense gun control. None of these things take away our second amendment rights. You can still own guns for hunting or personal protection. Most reasonable people agree that a total gun ban would be impractical and unconstitutional.

There is no justifiable reason for a civilian to own an assault rifle with high-capacity magazines. There just isn't. When you ask one of "those people" this question they spout logical fallacies and conspiracy theories. I've never heard a coherent answer. So let's hear yours.

Comment

The recently-passed Florida legislation is common-sense gun control. Banning high-capacity magazines would be common-sense gun control. None of these things take away our second amendment rights. You can still own guns for hunting or personal protection. Most reasonable people agree that a total gun ban would be impractical and unconstitutional.

There is no justifiable reason for a civilian to own an assault rifle with high-capacity magazines. There just isn't. When you ask one of "those people" this question they spout logical fallacies and conspiracy theories. I've never heard a coherent answer. So let's hear yours.
                If you need an AR 15 for hunting or protection you suck at it.

Of course law enforcement wants these weapons off the streets. The job is difficult enough as is, let along going into a situation literally out-gunned. If a shooter has to stop and re-load fewer people will get shot and law enforcement stands a chance at taking someone out. It's pretty simple stuff.

If this trigger happy state can pass gun legislation (came up short in some things but it's a start) then there is hope for elsewhere. It's all about pressuring politicians and making it clear their jobs depend on doing what the people want. They answer to us, not lobbyists, corporations and big donors.

Comment

Why are the police have reason and are justified to carry semi-automatic rifles?

Comment

Why are the police have reason and are justified to carry semi-automatic rifles?
                    Where the heck do you live that the cops are carrying around semi automatic rifles.

Comment

Because they're 1) well trained and many are ex-military; they have to practice all the time 2) they are going up against people with the same kinds of weapons. It's the brining a knife to a gun fight argument. Personally I'd prefer less fire power because I think it makes an officer more cocky, but I'm also not a cop. I won't pretend to know what it's like to go into the dangerous situations they do all the time.

Comment

Where the heck do you live that the cops are carrying around semi automatic rifles.
                        SWAT guys, that's about it. I have a relative who is SWAT in a big city. The stuff they have is off the hook. But they're cream of the crop cops, most ex military types. Fortunately they rarely actually use that fire power. Typical cops don't have any of that stuff.

Comment

Because they're 1) well trained and many are ex-military; they have to practice all the time 2) they are going up against people with the same kinds of weapons. It's the brining a knife to a gun fight argument. Personally I'd prefer less fire power because I think it makes an officer more cocky, but I'm also not a cop. I won't pretend to know what it's like to go into the dangerous situations they do all the time.
                          So, why do you think I don`t have the same right? I am well-trained, I am ex military, I practice, and I am up against criminals with the same kind of weapons.

Comment

Florida

Comment

So, why do you think I don`t have the same right? I am well-trained, I am ex military, I practice, and I am up against criminals with the same kind of weapons.
                              OK Bruce Willis. Go get em!

Comment

This is exactly the type of person who should not have access to automatic weapons. His post makes it clear that he views the world in terms of black and white, and see himself and his AR-15 as the ultimate arbiter of who is right and wrong, and if you don't agree with him, his AR-15 will give him the back up he needs. Might make right. These are the guys who run around in the woods on the weekend wearing cammo and talking about the upcoming race war. They should not have guns because they are violence festishist.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X