Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know about the summer Region 1 camp? How intense is it?
    Go read the thread on the MA board. There is a pretty good indication of what to expect for both boys and girls.

My only issue with the camp is the timing. It always seems to conflict with NPL Nationals and/or National Cup. This year it’s a National Cup conflict. It’s hard to commit in late May when State Cup is still going on, and your kids team has a good shot. Missed it last year because of NPL Nationals, so would love to get there this year, but unless my kids team gets upset in early rounds of MA State Cup, we will likely not be able to commit again. Very frustrating.

Comment

Go read the thread on the MA board. There is a pretty good indication of what to expect for both boys and girls.

My only issue with the camp is the timing. It always seems to conflict with NPL Nationals and/or National Cup. This year it’s a National Cup conflict. It’s hard to commit in late May when State Cup is still going on, and your kids team has a good shot. Missed it last year because of NPL Nationals, so would love to get there this year, but unless my kids team gets upset in early rounds of MA State Cup, we will likely not be able to commit again. Very frustrating.
      I agree that they need to avoid conflicts with NPL championships and National Cup. Now that DA players are no longer allowed to participate in ODP, you would think USYS would like to at least make sure they can include their top NPL and ECNL players in their regional camps by avoiding these huge events. We missed last year’s camp because of the NPL championships as well, And would hate to miss it again this year, but if my kids team looks like they are going to have a chance of winning the NPL league, then we definitely cannot do the camp again, which would suck.

Comment

I agree that they need to avoid conflicts with NPL championships and National Cup. Now that DA players are no longer allowed to participate in ODP, you would think USYS would like to at least make sure they can include their top NPL and ECNL players in their regional camps by avoiding these huge events. We missed last year’s camp because of the NPL championships as well, And would hate to miss it again this year, but if my kids team looks like they are going to have a chance of winning the NPL league, then we definitely cannot do the camp again, which would suck.
        Yeah it would :(

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X