Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc Stars

Been with the club for 4 years. My kid for some reason likes the program. I think it’s because it’s all she knows. She’s a mid level player. Works hard and makes the effort. Attends all practices and games, Works on her own....The type of player the club needs to build there new fields, but does nothing to get them to the next level. The coaches don’t live up to the hype. They periodically show up for games/practice. 30 girls at a practice with one coach. My god am I a sucker. Not sure why I bother ranting about this as I sit at a cold field....

Another fake persona, another fake thread... his should provide some weekend laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Been with the club for 4 years. My kid for some reason likes the program. I think it’s because it’s all she knows. She’s a mid level player. Works hard and makes the effort. Attends all practices and games, Works on her own....The type of player the club needs to build there new fields, but does nothing to get them to the next level. The coaches don’t live up to the hype. They periodically show up for games/practice. 30 girls at a practice with one coach. My god am I a sucker. Not sure why I bother ranting about this as I sit at a cold field....
      Thanks again, BTNT! Impressive! Your wife is the luckiest woman on the planet!

Comment

You expected club soccer to provide a different experience?

Comment

Our coaches never miss a session...ever
          Our rosters average 16 players
          Our cost is substantially less expensive

Caveat Emptor

Comment

20 plus rosters are the norm what are you talking about.

Comment

Then leave. There are plenty of kids who are happy and improving and then go on to play at great colleges. If you aren’t happy and have to start yet another thread about stars on ts then go. And for the caveat emptor guy, why in the world would anyone shop for a club here? It’s all propaganda from a single club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X