Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOP Senator Ben Sasse SLAMS Trump!

“The way he kisses dictators’ butts. I mean, the way he ignores the Uighurs, our literal concentration camps in Xinjiang. Right now, he hasn’t lifted a finger on behalf of the Hong-Kongers,” Sasse said.

“The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership, the way he treats women, spends like a drunken sailor,” Sasse continued. “The ways I criticize President Obama for that kind of spending; I’ve criticized President Trump for as well. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He’s flirted with white supremacists.”

Sasse was being sassy. I thought he was a bit of an azzhole the way he kept ranting about the Astros and cheating scandal. Like over the top...maybe miney list on bets over the top.

Then someone reigned him in by talking about Nebraska'a pro baseball team. Oh right. None.

Found him to be a crybaby.

Btw, he is supporting Trump for re election. Sorry Hunter story tops this.

Comment

*money lost on astros bets by sassy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Sasse was being sassy. I thought he was a bit of an azzhole the way he kept ranting about the Astros and cheating scandal. Like over the top...maybe miney list on bets over the top.

Then someone reigned him in by talking about Nebraska'a pro baseball team. Oh right. None.

Found him to be a crybaby.

Btw, he is supporting Trump for re election. Sorry Hunter story tops this.
        Democrats, Independents and Former Republicans that HATE Trump
        don’t care about Rudy’s debunked October flub.
        Hunter Biden is not running for President Just like Roger Clinton the brother of Bill.

Trumpsters working 24/7 trying to get the media attention, Facebook, Twitter ain’t going for it fools....It’s gonna hurt real bad For you when u see the results on the 4th 😂😂😂

Comment

Democrats, Independents and Former Republicans that HATE Trump
          don’t care about Rudy’s debunked October flub.
          Hunter Biden is not running for President Just like Roger Clinton the brother of Bill.

Trumpsters working 24/7 trying to get the media attention, Facebook, Twitter ain’t going for it fools....It’s gonna hurt real bad For you when u see the results on the 4th 😂😂😂
          Bill's bro did not receive money from corrupt countries trading his bro's influence.

Hunter isn't running but the guy bragging on tape (about the ukraine prosecutor getting fired because he was withholding america's 1 billion dollar payment) is running. Quid pro quo Joe. Now they
          have Biden admitting to it and the emails to support it.

Comment

Bill's bro did not receive money from corrupt countries trading his bro's influence.

Hunter isn't running but the guy bragging on tape (about the ukraine prosecutor getting fired because he was withholding america's 1 billion dollar payment) is running. Quid pro quo Joe. Now they
            have Biden admitting to it and the emails to support it.

You do know why Biden demanded the Ukraine Prosecutor get fired before they released the funds right?????

I don’t think you do but here goes, read and learn.

(1) The Ukrainian Prosecutor was not Prosecuting!! He was corrupt and the Obama Administration was not going to give OUR Hard earned TAXs (1 Billion $) to an individual for his corrupt connections.

(2) Rudy is a complete joke and a degenerate demented fool, the State department & FBI officials just revealed TODAy for the 2nd or 3rd time this year that Russian individuals have sold and given Rudy false and misleading information and WARNED the Trump Administration to not believe any of Rudy’s debunked conspiracy’s, “ Information from Rudy is Deemed a National threat” Rudy travelled too Ukraine last year looking to dig dirt on Biden and was compromised with false information.

I know this stuff is hard for you Trumpsters to believe or maybe you do believe it but just love the Trump Cult so much you ignore any facts.

Anyway it’s another failed debunked story that 90% of Americans don’t believe.
            Enjoy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X