X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    they are at the polo fields also
    At least CU has fields to practice and scrimmage on five nights a week. OUFC has none.

Comment

At least CU has fields to practice and scrimmage on five nights a week. OUFC has none.
      While contributing as super spreaders of Covid-19 with their endeavors....thought they wanted to travel?

Comment

Does CU get to use those polo fields and that Powerlines facility?

Comment

Does CU get to use those polo fields and that Powerlines facility?
          Since the polo fields are private our DDs don't have to follow any of the restrictions. It has been great to see them back to 100% normal and no restrictions or limitations. Gov Brown needs to go! Time to let the kids play. Im sure CU would welcome any team that wants to scrimmage out there

Comment

Ugh

I don't think it matters where you are you have to follow the GOV mandates.

Comment

Are there any polo matches scheduled at the polo fields this weekend? Or do they have to wait until Phase 3 as well?

Comment

Since the polo fields are private our DDs don't have to follow any of the restrictions. It has been great to see them back to 100% normal and no restrictions or limitations. Gov Brown needs to go! Time to let the kids play. Im sure CU would welcome any team that wants to scrimmage out there
                Anti Masker anyone?.,..so clueless, do you realize you are setting back recovery efforts with your selfish ignorant wants/desires...It's same rationale that feeds your travel to play nobody fetish...I'm sure CU will be in Sturgis soon as well. Clown City... Might as well head to the moon given your IQ.

Comment

Playing at full contact capacity at the polo fields (nope, no polo games happening just lots of soccer) is setting up for the ECNL season which will go on. OUFC third tier OPL/PSPL season with no fields.. not so much.

Comment

On a more serious note--US Cellular field in Medford is in danger of being destroyed by the Glendower Fire, if it hasn't already; the fire has burned quite a few buildings in the southern part of the city.

Comment

Anti Masker anyone?.,..so clueless, do you realize you are setting back recovery efforts with your selfish ignorant wants/desires...It's same rationale that feeds your travel to play nobody fetish...I'm sure CU will be in Sturgis soon as well. Clown City... Might as well head to the moon given your IQ.
                      I’m not anti mask but you do realize that anything less than 100% lock down with masks will just drag this out for another 12-36 months.

If the virus is as contagious as they say, total eradication is the only way to stop it. No way that happens in the US.

So might as well rip off the bandaid and ditch the masks. It will end this in a month or two. We’ll lose some vulnerable maybe, but the up side is huge.

Comment

Not surprisingly, COVID infection rates in Oregon actually went up after the wearing of masks was mandated by the all-knowing Governor. False sense of security leads to more exposure, not less.

Comment

where are these polo fields?, did not know there were any in PDX

Comment

Not surprisingly, COVID infection rates in Oregon actually went up after the wearing of masks was mandated by the all-knowing Governor. False sense of security leads to more exposure, not less.
                            I hate the masks but this kind of correlation is incorrect.

If the rates of infection were at a 1 and were going to 10, she implemented masks and it wound up going to 3. Yes 3 is greater than 1. But that does not mean masks led to more rates of infection.

Comment

they are at the polo fields also
                              Once THPRD found out the actual home address and zip code of errrr...THUSC---CU kids they got booted from using Rec Center fields (or be forced to pay retail price to use it) they found an out of business Polo grounds lot in rural Clackamas County to take temporary (no lights) refuge at for the time being, let's hope the fires don't reach their cult campgrounds for the kids sake...

Comment

I hate the masks but this kind of correlation is incorrect.

If the rates of infection were at a 1 and were going to 10, she implemented masks and it wound up going to 3. Yes 3 is greater than 1. But that does not mean masks led to more rates of infection.
                                Oregon is one of the states that has best handled the COVID epidemic. Which means one of either two things, depending on your point of view.

1) The emergency measures implemented by state and local authorities, from Governor Brown on down, are more or less working.

OR

2) It was all an overreaction, and we would have been fine regardless. Tyranny! Oppression! MARXISM!

Obviously (if you can't tell), I'm in camp #1. The states that didn't implement strict measures, or implemented them later, have had far more serious outbreaks of Covid. There's nothing special about Oregon that would make us more immune to an outbreak than other states of similar size.

Many of the emergency measures suck, of course. But "I wanna go to bars, and Coronavirus is someone else's problem that I shouldn't be inconvenienced for", is the sort of me-me-me attitude that we used to deal with using stocks and pillories and bags of rotten fruit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X