Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New York City is the safest big city in the world and your links proved it .

Aside from the nothingness link that proves dido find me any big city in the world that dosent have crime.
    Republican Party affiliation dosent Determine if a big city will have less crime, Less population Will.
    The smaller the city the less the crime is. The rural and wealthy the town the less the crime is.
    The less of the businesses in a city or town the less the crime is.
    Simple facts and it’s not hard to do.
    Democrat leaders will be more elected to multicultural towns or cities.
    Republicans will be more elected to dominant white towns.
    To Black and Brown People they see the Republican Party to not represent them, Republicans rarely If ever share their concerns about Blacks in their Neirborhood, I don’t remember the last time a Republican candidate visited a inner hood of Chicago and Trump in 3 years definitely has not.
    Republican politicians are white representatives for White Americans and deservingly get elected in the White towns they run for, it won’t change until your party changes its stripes of racism. Going on TV or social media complaining about crime dosent sell and Republican action of locking up Black and Brown people dosent either.
    Ha! I’d love to dump you and your children right in the middle of NYC and let’s see how safe you think it is.

Comment

Cynical republikazzzes on a fake mission concerning black on black crime

Aside from the nothingness link that proves dido find me any big city in the world that dosent have crime.
      Republican Party affiliation dosent Determine if a big city will have less crime, Less population Will.
      The smaller the city the less the crime is. The rural and wealthy the town the less the crime is.
      To Black and Brown People they see the Republican Party to not represent them, Republicans rarely If ever share their concerns about Blacks in their Neirborhood, I don’t remember the last time a Republican candidate visited a inner hood of Chicago and Trump in 3 years definitely has not.
      Republican politicians are white representatives for White Americans and deservingly get elected in the White towns they run for, it won’t change until your party changes its stripes of racism. Going on TV or social media complaining about crime dosent sell and Republican action of locking up Black and Brown people dosent either.
      sorry but the links provided above are prior to the pandemic. Go look up the 350% uptick in homicides the last month in NYC due to the liberal defunding of police amid protesting.

Regarding republicans in inner city neighborhoods. These same cities keep voting in democrap mayors year after year...They try, but the liberal/democrap leaders keep selling there BS and keep getting voted in. Personally, these inner cities make they bed, now they have to lie in it.

Best example I can give is Giulliani when he became mayor of NY. He cleaned it up after years of democrap mayor dinkens and others before him. Bloomberg did good as well (he was a republican then).

Now look at NYC today. Tell me how safe it is.
      https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-year/2494796/

Comment

more fake news and BS.
        as of 2019 (pre pandemic, pre violent protesting) NYC is #15
        https://www.smartertravel.com/wanna-...safest-cities/

Given the current situation its safe to assume NYC its no longer in the top 20.
        But since we are in CT, Hartford is #22 or #23 of the most dangerous cities in the USA.
        Thank your Liberal slave masters for this.

Comment

Safest, unless you count Covid19...then it is the most deadly in the world
          Have you seen their current #’s? They broke their curve into a million pieces. Has “mini-Trump” in FL accomplished the same?

FL added more cases yesterday than S Korea has had TOTAL
          80,000 total Wuhan cases and almost as many per day in USA now.

The failure on a national level is staggering. Donald Trump owns this. Part of his historical legacy.

He failed the country

Comment

Ha! I’d love to dump you and your children right in the middle of NYC and let’s see how safe you think it is.
            Different poster. Been there many times. One of my children has lives in the City for four + years now. Several different neighborhoods.

You don’t have a clue about what you are talking about until you put down your NY Post and get boots on the ground like those of us who don’t cower under our beds all day

Comment

Don’t you love how invested the con is in dissing NYC?

I mean NYC, like the other great cities of the world across history, is sooo much ....so rich with people, experiences, culture, commerce, art etc and will always be considered in same breath as London, Istanbul, Tokyo, Peking etc

And there is our little con, sitting trembling under his bed, so afraid of NY he has never even been there

Comment

Have you seen their current #’s? They broke their curve into a million pieces. Has “mini-Trump” in FL accomplished the same?

FL added more cases yesterday than S Korea has had TOTAL
                80,000 total Wuhan cases and almost as many per day in USA now.

The failure on a national level is staggering. Donald Trump owns this. Part of his historical legacy.

He failed the country
                a couple things;
                1) you cant compare americans with people of countries like china, india, korea, ect.
                People of these counties are generally in much better health and are more immune to bacteria and virus than americans are. (basicaly they have stronger immune sysyems). Go live in India for a couple months and see what happens.

2) You conveniently use FL as your "gotcha" punchline?
                as of yesterday FL only has 4521 deaths (lets say that even 1 is too many no matter if republican or democrat, but these are the numbers. NY state alone (minus NYC) has 8762 DEATHS!, With NYC is + 23371 DEATHS!. MA has 8368 DEATHS! NJ has 15634 DEATHS!!! California has 7227 DEATHS!!!!

https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases

In summary, If you want to survive Covid 19. You have a better chance of surviving if you live in a RED state. sorry, TRUMP haters. The facts/statistics do not support your hatred for the POTUS!!!. Its not his fault your liberal slave masters are failing you.

Comment

a couple things;
                  1) you cant compare americans with people of countries like china, india, korea, ect.
                  People of these counties are generally in much better health and are more immune to bacteria and virus than americans are. (basicaly they have stronger immune sysyems). Go live in India for a couple months and see what happens.

2) You conveniently use FL as your "gotcha" punchline?
                  as of yesterday FL only has 4521 deaths (lets say that even 1 is too many no matter if republican or democrat, but these are the numbers. NY state alone (minus NYC) has 8762 DEATHS!, With NYC is + 23371 DEATHS!. MA has 8368 DEATHS! NJ has 15634 DEATHS!!! California has 7227 DEATHS!!!!

https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases

In summary, If you want to survive Covid 19. You have a better chance of surviving if you live in a RED state. sorry, TRUMP haters. The facts/statistics do not support your hatred for the POTUS!!!. Its not his fault your liberal slave masters are failing you.
                  Turns out Trumps hiding a report that recommends rolling back openings in 18 states.

An unpublished document prepared for the White House coronavirus task force and obtained by the Center for Public Integrity, a nonprofit newsroom, recommends that 18 states in the coronavirus "red zone" for cases should roll back reopening measures amid surging cases.

The "red zone" is defined in the 359-page report as "those core-based statistical areas (CBSAs) and counties that during the last week reported both new cases above 100 per 100,000 population, and a diagnostic test positivity result above 10%."

The following 18 states are in the red zone for cases: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
                  ^^^^ takes a wrecking ball to your position. Your lord and master has been hiding that.

How embarrassing for you

Comment

The Logical Voice

every one who grew up in a city grew up in a hood- the germans, the swedes the irish, the jews, the poles, slovaks, italians, puerto ricans, salvadorians they all got out without the rioting

only Blacks can solve B on B violence-i just find it funny that you blame the cops who actually save Black lives more than any other group
                    Look, if you are going to call me out, at least have the attention span to actually call me out for something I said here. Go find me a single comment I made here that blames cops for anything. If anything, people will tell you that I'm the guy who supports making police one of the highest paid jobs in any community.

And you can play the "hood" semantics game here with me if you like, but it's pretty transparent. Of course we all live in neighborhoods. I'm not sure why you feel the need to make it an ethnic thing. But the folks using the word "hood" here, are using it in a different context. We both know that.

As I said before, when we do what is needed in our system to eliminate the kind of impoverished environments that many people of color get throttled into, most of these terrible outcomes will go away. My feeling is that we are talking a generation or better to accomplish this, assuming we even make the effort needed to get it done.

Comment

The Logical Voice

LMAO!!!!!!Kind of a hard fact to prove since the top 22 most dangerous cities in the US ALL HAVE A LIBERAL/DEMOCRAP MAYOR!!!!!!!!!

https://www.escapehere.com/destinati...he-us-in-2020/

oh, you don't like the above link? Try this one.
                      https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gal...ca/1669467002/

Here you go, look it up. HARTFORD is close to home No? Cant blame TRUMP or republicans for this mess. 1-22???!!! how is this even statistically possible?

Liberal Kool-aid tastes good yes? keep drinking it you dummy.

Please, go look in the mirror and seriously ask yourself this....

"Why do these communities have Democrats as their leaders?"

I'm sure you didn't figure it out, so I'll share the answer with you.

Because the voting majority in these communities chose these people to be their leaders.

You got a problem with Democrats being in charge? Go talk to the voters, not to the leaders.

Comment

The Logical Voice

I suspect they'll feel about as safe as they would in Dallas, Phoenix, Birmingham, New Orleans, Jackson, Savannah, Louisville, Lincoln, Des Moines, Wichita, Denver, Albuquerque, etc.

What's your point?

Comment

The Logical Voice

sorry but the links provided above are prior to the pandemic. Go look up the 350% uptick in homicides the last month in NYC due to the liberal defunding of police amid protesting.

Regarding republicans in inner city neighborhoods. These same cities keep voting in democrap mayors year after year...They try, but the liberal/democrap leaders keep selling there BS and keep getting voted in. Personally, these inner cities make they bed, now they have to lie in it.

Best example I can give is Giulliani when he became mayor of NY. He cleaned it up after years of democrap mayor dinkens and others before him. Bloomberg did good as well (he was a republican then).

Now look at NYC today. Tell me how safe it is.
                          https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-year/2494796/
                          What is your evidentiary proof that the increase in crime is directly tied to the reduction of monies for police (which by the way, are for the next budget period in NYC and not the current one) or to the protests? Post a link or two that PROVES those are the current primary causal factors for any recent increase in crime.

Comment

Degenerate Please dump me and my kids there. bTW Name the middle Of NYC my con friend because you just exposed yourself as a tourist I believe you watch late night scary rioter clips seem only on Tucker and HAMMITy, you have no idea about NYC - the middle is actually Times Square or Midtown so please please please I beg of you with whipped cream on top to dump me anywhere’s around there at your expense.

Oh and i forgot But I’ll have to text my son So he knows when I’m being dumped, he lives downtown In Soho so that’ll save you a few dollars.

Comment

Degenerate Please dump me and my kids there. bTW Name the middle Of NYC my con friend because you just exposed yourself as a tourist I believe you watch late night scary rioter clips seem only on Tucker and HAMMITy, you have no idea about NYC - the middle is actually Times Square or Midtown so please please please I beg of you with whipped cream on top to dump me anywhere’s around there at your expense.

Oh and i forgot But I’ll have to text my son So he knows when I’m being dumped, he lives downtown In Soho so that’ll save you a few dollars.
                              Yes that con has been eating HAMMITY sandwiches every night

Did you see how Meghan McCain got called out during protests. She talked about how BAD it was in her neighborhood in NYC and someone tweets out , “Meghan I live in your building, I was just outside and it’s all fine.”

Turns out Meghan has decamped to a family home in VA where she could be with some guns during covid - THATS what makes her feel all warm and wet inside I guess ....her comments turned out to be based on the propaganda FUX was spewing at the time.

BTW my son is living in one of those neighborhoods abutting the East Village now but he has lived in two other locations and Brooklyn between jobs and summer jobs ....

Drop me there anytime as well ....

Comment

Yes that con has been eating HAMMITY sandwiches every night

Did you see how Meghan McCain got called out during protests. She talked about how BAD it was in her neighborhood in NYC and someone tweets out , “Meghan I live in your building, I was just outside and it’s all fine.”

Turns out Meghan has decamped to a family home in VA where she could be with some guns during covid - THATS what makes her feel all warm and wet inside I guess ....her comments turned out to be based on the propaganda FUX was spewing at the time.

BTW my son is living in one of those neighborhoods abutting the East Village now but he has lived in two other locations and Brooklyn between jobs and summer jobs ....

Drop me there anytime as well ....
                                The 20 NYC Neighborhoods with Highest Violent Crime Rates

These neighborhoods have the highest rates of violent crime per capita across New York City:

Vinegar Hill (Brooklyn)

Downtown Brooklyn (Brooklyn)

Theatre District / Times Square (Manhattan)

Meatpacking District (Manhattan)

Koreatown (Manhattan)

Port Morris (Bronx)

Garment District (Manhattan)

Greenwood Heights (Brooklyn)

Hunts Point (Bronx)

East New York (Brooklyn)

Ocean Hill (Brooklyn)

Union Square (Manhattan)

Fort Greene (Brooklyn)

Brownsville (Brooklyn)

Bronx River (Bronx)

Navy Hill (Brooklyn)

Mount Eden (Bronx)

Longwood (Bronx)

Mott Haven (Bronx)

Fordham (Bronx)

Looking at the list of the most dangerous neighborhoods, Brooklyn has the highest count with 8, the Bronx comes in second with 7, Manhattan follows with 5, and Queens has zero of the top 20 most dangerous neighborhoods in NYC.

What particularly jumps out to us here? Well, remember what we said above about tourists and violent crime? It plays out in spades here, with the Theatre District / Times Square (a bastion of never-ending tourists) ranking as crime central for Manhattan.

The Meatpacking District (known for its trendy restaurants, high-end nightclubs, and elite, members-only enclaves like the famous Soho House) also turns out to be the Manhattan neighborhood with the highest per capita rate of assault. Yet as anyone who has walked around the neighborhood could attest, the Meatpacking actually feels quite safe, so we believe the assault rate is probably less a symptom of resident-on-resident crime than it is a case of late-night drunken club-goer vs. drunken club-goer confrontations.
                                How to Look Up Crime Stats or Any Neighborhood, Block, or Address in NYC

If you're interested in seeing crime stats (along with bed bug reports, rat sightings, street / construction noise issues, and more) for any apartment building, condo, or co-op in New York, enter the address at AddressReport and scroll down to the "Crime Reports" section for that address page, where you'll see an image like below:

1990 Lexington Avenue, Manhattan Crime Statistics

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X