Comment

Parkkkkkkkk

Comment

Opennnnnn

Comment

????????

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                School and activities will go hand in hand. If there is school there will be sports.
                This has been my point all along. It's not a question really of whether there will be sports, it's whether there will be school. I don't see no sports if it's yes school and vice versa (obviously).

I think the biggest impediment to schools opening are teachers/administrators. They won't want to come back.

Comment

This has been my point all along. It's not a question really of whether there will be sports, it's whether there will be school. I don't see no sports if it's yes school and vice versa (obviously).

I think the biggest impediment to schools opening are teachers/administrators. They won't want to come back.
                  That is absolutely not true about teachers...they absolutely hate distance learning

Comment

I think people want access to testing.
                    It needs to be easily available
                    It needs to be convenient
                    It needs to be free

If you have this type of access people will be more confident in being safe.

Right now CT has unused testing capacity. The CVS testing center is running about 1/2 capacity. Is it just because there is not the demand? It is for people with symptoms but you can always say you have a scratchy throat and runny nose on the survey to get the test.

Comment

That is absolutely not true about teachers...they absolutely hate distance learning

I agree but in a recent poll of teachers, results showed that distance learning was preferable to dying and or infecting family members.

Comment

It needs to be free

Right now CT has unused testing capacity. The CVS testing center is running about 1/2 capacity. Is it just because there is not the demand? It is for people with symptoms but you can always say you have a scratchy throat and runny nose on the survey to get the test.
                        nothing is FREE- and the test is only good until you step away from the testing table

I agree its good to know if you are feeling ill - or for the scientific purpose of seeing about herd immunity but after that what does it really tell you?

Comment

nothing is FREE- and the test is only good until you step away from the testing table

I agree its good to know if you are feeling ill - or for the scientific purpose of seeing about herd immunity but after that what does it really tell you?
                          Schools and business owners need to know that if they have an outbreak they can get students/employees tested and quickly. While we may have unused capacity NOW that doesn't mean we can ramp up to a larger number later when everything is quasi-operational again. My 23 year old son's company wont' re-open fully until they feel comfortable that can happen. All it takes is one employee getting it and now they have to worry about the other 55 employees in the same office space.

Comment

It needs to be free

Everyone has been staying home and cases are going down. Things will change as we re-open. Not only do possibly infectious people need to know and quickly, but so do public health officials. It's the only way they can jump on top of outbreaks.

Comment

Fauci is a moron. For an expert he hasn’t gotten a thing right, including saying Georgia, Florida and Texas would explode if they opened. He’s the absolute last person anyone should listen to.
                              Fauci is such a covid clown.....I agree, he hasn’t gotten a thing right....he told not to wear masks too. Democrats love the guy because he says the opposite of trump

Comment

Everyone has been staying home and cases are going down. Things will change as we re-open. Not only do possibly infectious people need to know and quickly, but so do public health officials. It's the only way they can jump on top of outbreaks.
                                60% of NY cases were people who stayed home-

so air travel is out
                                ship travel is out
                                train travel is out
                                bus travel is out

welcome to the middle ages

Georgia has been open for 2 weeks- the press would be going nuts if it was a ****show
                                so they must be allright
                                what the press doesn't report is sometimes very telling

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X