Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, I'm sure they just chatted informally about each other's families, the weather, etc. However, to be clear, despite the ongoing investigations, they did NOT discuss anything about those investigations. I am sure no favors were asked for, nor none given. Purely a social visit.

I believe that's the tag line for how's those go, right?
    So right after the meeting Russian military commanders were talking about next steps agreed to in Ukraine and Syria. But we'll never know since Trump didn't want anyone in the room (yes it was his idea) and Putin most likely secretly taped it (he is ex KGB after all and certainly much smarter than Trump)

Comment

So right after the meeting Russian military commanders were talking about next steps agreed to in Ukraine and Syria. But we'll never know since Trump didn't want anyone in the room (yes it was his idea) and Putin most likely secretly taped it (he is ex KGB after all and certainly much smarter than Trump)
      Again, I'm sure just like Willy and Loretta, just an informal chat. Might've compared their fantasy lineups. Maybe played a few hands of pinochle.

Comment

Exactly! Why do we still know NOTHING about that meeting? And neither do his top cabinet people. And Don Jr and Eric really care about America lol. Trump is a joke, albeit a seriously dangerous joke (on us). Every day he wakes up he can't believe he is President. He's made the USA a laughingstock.

Comment

Exactly! Why do we still know NOTHING about that meeting? And neither do his top cabinet people. And Don Jr and Eric really care about America lol. Trump is a joke, albeit a seriously dangerous joke (on us). Every day he wakes up he can't believe he is President. He's made the USA a laughingstock.
          Very good chance DT doesn't make it to 2019. Of course Pence is a pathetic, sanctimonious disaster as well. At least all the white working class and rich SOBs will have gotten 2 full years to get out all of their racism. Every person who explains to me why they love DT say "he says what I think but can't say."

Comment

#selectiveoutrage

Comment

...and rich SOBs ....
              And, yet, Democratic members of congress have a higher average wealth than Republicans.

#misplacedanger

Comment

All your b*itching and moaning is funny.
                He will win again in 2020 and you have that gut feeling too.
                That is even funnier.

Comment

All your b*itching and moaning is funny.
                  He will win again in 2020 and you have that gut feeling too.
                  That is even funnier.
                  I have that feeling too because I finally realize just how bad his 40-45% are...his crowds look like the crowd that marched on Charlottesville.

Can you imagine if Obama had mocked the disabled or tried to get away with a 2 hour meeting with an enemy state with the same guy alleged to have kompromat on him? Or attacked McCain? Or accused Cruz's Dad of killing JFK? Or promoted newsoutlets that call the Newtown massacre a hoax? Remember Trump steaks lol? Trump University?

Comment

Very good chance DT doesn't make it to 2019. Of course Pence is a pathetic, sanctimonious disaster as well. At least all the white working class and rich SOBs will have gotten 2 full years to get out all of their racism. Every person who explains to me why they love DT say "he says what I think but can't say."
                    You are a kook. Why wouldn’t trump make it to 2019? You think he will be impeached, tried and convicted? Of what? Please tell us what the articles of impeachment would say. That he hurt your feelings? That he beat killary?

Comment

You realize you're paying more for Trump's latest border antics? Private companies and so-called non profits are charging the government hundreds of dollars per day per person. Releasing asylum seekers with check ins electronic monitoring has a high success rate of appearing in court and costs less than $20/day (this is different than simply crossing illegally - they can be sent straight back). We are doing permanent damage to children's mental health and there have been several suicide attempts and a recent arrest of a "camp" employee for sexually assaulting a teenage girl.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/businesse...023106551.html
                      We can do both!!! Electronic monitoring would be a great idea since less than 20-30% ever show up at court. Also, we can build the wall. Call it...part of improving the infrastructure. Imagine this, increase in manual labor jobs for those sitting on their ass collecting welfare. Or, as it is desperately needed, we can train prisoners in a craft and send them out (with pay of course) to work on the wall.

Comment

....and who would you like to be in charge?? I wonder....

Comment

....and who would you like to be in charge?? I wonder....
                          Pence will be the ultimate lame duck and will be ousted in 2020. Anyone with half a brain and maturity level above the 7th grade would be preferable at this point.

Comment

Pence will be the ultimate lame duck and will be ousted in 2020. Anyone with half a brain and maturity level above the 7th grade would be preferable at this point.
                            #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Comment

Speaking of acting like a 7th-grader....

Two years into the Trump administration, aggrieved activists are not only accosting Cabinet members or driving them out of restaurants -- they're increasingly taking out their frustration on inanimate objects.

A burst of anti-Trump vandalism against possessions and property associated with administration officials is the latest flare-up in a “resistance” that has taken many forms.

Last year, protesters marked the anniversary of President Trump's election by screaming at the sky. Lately, the tactics have become more confrontational, touching off a national debate over civility in politics.

But smashing and spray-painting are yet another outlet. Here are some of the items that have been the focus of anti-Trump activists’ rage.

Comment

Hypothetical situation:

Candidate 'A' is offered to get potential disparaging information about Candidate 'B' from a foreign entity. Representatives of Candidate 'A' meet with said entity, but found information would not be worthwhile.

Candidate 'B''s representatives hire an investigator to reach out to a foreign entity to get information about Candidate 'A'. Candidate 'B''s representatives get information, and publish it in an effort to to disparage Candidate 'A'.

Which would be more offensive? Which should concern you as a voter?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X