Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Smile Barca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You guys crack me up....let me walk you through this so you can understand. I do this with my kids all the time, so I'm good at it.

First off, I set up a friendly, yes. That doesn't make me a DA official, or a coach, or an admin. What I am is a manager

Second off, when I refer to 'our DA' club, I refer to the club that I'm a part of, not an admin of.

Third off, what is wrong with this? You suddenly sound afraid of the upcoming match in August.

Practice up fellas, let the cards land where they fall.
let the chips fall where they may, and, play the hand you are dealt;

That was bothering me.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Because its an anonymous site. Patience my friend, we'll see one another on the pitch shortly.

Good for both clubs.
that makes zero sense. we are speaking about Barca. THAT surely is not anonymous to you is it? what makes this site so special that it is announced here, yet no place else? Literally, nowhere. Not even gossip from ALL of the soccer people we deal with. If this was actually true, it would be all over the place, just based on your claim alone. it would have spread like wildfire. Therefore I don't think anyone is buying it. It would be a good thing to let people know what DA club you are an admin of. You really did not have to use DA in your story. You could have used any club for that matter, it still would have made your story equally implausible, just in the fact that you cannot name a club. Look watch: Cosmos. see? it's easy. RedBulls. hey, there i go again. try it!
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
let the chips fall where they may, and, play the hand you are dealt;

that was bothering me.
lol!!!!!
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
that makes zero sense. we are speaking about Barca. THAT surely is not anonymous to you is it? what makes this site so special that it is announced here, yet no place else? Literally, nowhere. Not even gossip from ALL of the soccer people we deal with. If this was actually true, it would be all over the place, just based on your claim alone. it would have spread like wildfire. Therefore I don't think anyone is buying it. It would be a good thing to let people know what DA club you are an admin of. You really did not have to use DA in your story. You could have used any club for that matter, it still would have made your story equally implausible, just in the fact that you cannot name a club. Look watch: Cosmos. see? it's easy. RedBulls. hey, there i go again. try it!
i will add to my discourse, this cannot be true because when and if Barca plays a DA club, in this August friendly, you will be exposed, because you are the admin. I will let you think about that for a little while, get back to us.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Default Friendly

Quote:
i will add to my discourse, this cannot be true because when and if Barca plays a DA club, in this August friendly, you will be exposed, because you are the admin. I will let you think about that for a little while, get back to us.
good point.

Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Barca 06 got destroyed and embarrassed when they play NYCFC indoors.. The kids heads were spinning. Fun to watch.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Barca 06 got destroyed and embarrassed when they play NYCFC indoors.. The kids heads were spinning. Fun to watch.
Outdoors on the big field would be a much different story. Barca Pro Academy NY is about developing the La Masia way and not playing little indoor games. #ForcaBarca #FCBAmericas #ViscaElBarca #BarcaProRed
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
i thot this dude said he was the manager and not connexted to the club officially - in other words a parent? so he's organising some kids on a da team to meet some other kids before hte academy season starsts. how is this either wrong or how will u know about it unless u r a barca parent?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

This thread is definitely the closest to BOTN. Well done boys.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...cer-1.18748187