Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those kids are incredibly skilled...but also incredibly cocky with poor sportsmanship. I would like to see them play some of the better teams in the state instead of playing town teams...then see how cocky they are.
    You can’t take the “cocky” out of a Greenwich kid. Also, they’re far from incredibly skilled.

Comment

You can’t take the “cocky” out of a Greenwich kid. Also, they’re far from incredibly skilled.
      Not sure what game you were watching, but I'd have to disagree. Embarrassing on field behavior so I would love to bash their skill, but I was impressed...

Comment

Which team was from Greenwich?

Comment

Which team was from Greenwich?
          Greenwich teams are OGRCC not OG and the coach of the OG team is a Vale coach.

Comment

Not sure what game you were watching, but I'd have to disagree. Embarrassing on field behavior so I would love to bash their skill, but I was impressed...
            It's all relative. You're watching Twist teams.

Comment

TWIST is one of the best tourneys in the area. Well run,Great Staff, ball Boys/Girls. Close by fields, not driving 1/2 hr to get somewhere. We'll be back next year.
              Absolutely. Best organized and best run tournament of any that I have seen over the years.

Comment

what did they do?

Comment

I saw those kids tool up a 16 CT Rush squad before our game at a different tournament. Theyre definitely a handful and press hard.... Although the rush kids were not well behaved either. The game decayed into a mess. It was entertaining to watch though. I thought they were from Greenwich too, whats with the OG then.

what did they do?

Comment

I saw those kids tool up a 16 CT Rush squad before our game at a different tournament. Theyre definitely a handful and press hard.... Although the rush kids were not well behaved either. The game decayed into a mess. It was entertaining to watch though. I thought they were from Greenwich too, whats with the OG then.
                    OG is Old Greenwich

Comment

press hard meaning pushing and shoving?

Comment

OG is Old Greenwich
                        why would a vale coach be coaching a team from old Greenwich. anyway, Old Greenwich is OGRCC.

Comment

why would a vale coach be coaching a team from old Greenwich. anyway, Old Greenwich is OGRCC.
                          Summer tourney, often some weird team names. Thanks for the acronym lesson though.

Comment

Walingford Twist

CH.
                            The Vale coach was coaching his summer team OG Elite not Old Greenwich.

Comment

Not so much that, just being physical against bigger kids that were being physical too. The rush squads are always trying to just smash through teams or kick goal box to goal box praying for a breakout. I guess these kids weren't having it and the rush kids melted down. I don't care it was just entertaining.

press hard meaning pushing and shoving?

Comment

Not so much that, just being physical against bigger kids that were being physical too. The rush squads are always trying to just smash through teams or kick goal box to goal box praying for a breakout. I guess these kids weren't having it and the rush kids melted down. I don't care it was just entertaining.
                                Out of curiosity what Tournament and what Rush team? I know the Rush 16’s out of Shoreline are one of the best teams in the Region, so probably not them. Was this the team out of Wilton? Who was the coach?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X