X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention: Smithtown Coaches

Dear Smithtown Coaches,

There is a thread devoted to tryouts on LI in this forum, but for some reason you're all ignoring it and are clogging up this entire forum with your tryouts! Please locate the thread and post your tryout info there. It's getting a little annoying that every other thread is a Smithtown team looking for players.
    Thanks!

not sure if you all have heard, but Smithtown is apparently looking for players!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      not sure if you all have heard, but Smithtown is apparently looking for players!
      You have omitted the word 'desperatly'

Comment

How so, because they post here instead of BOTN? SUSA gda's been having tryouts 7 days per week for the last two months

Comment

That should have said SUSA has been having ..... Darn auto correct. No gda

Comment

That should have said SUSA has been having ..... Darn auto correct. No gda
            I guess that's where all the Smithtown players are going, lol

Comment

Not really a big deal if they post separately. And many clubs still have tryouts going on. I am in Queens so I don’t even know where Smithtown is.

Comment

How so, because they post here instead of BOTN? SUSA gda's been having tryouts 7 days per week for the last two months
                Oh crap!!!Susa's been having tryouts 7 days a week for 2 months??? My kid really wants to play for Susa, but she only went to 3 tryouts! One was the 2nd week in May, one was right after Memorial Day and one this week...

I hope they don't hold it against her that she wasn't there 7 days a week since April, honestly we didn't know!!! When we registered to tryout, there were only 3 dates! Were they secret tryouts???

Comment

I am looking for teams that both my 13 year old twin sons and 15 year old daughter can play on. I live in the Smithtown area. Thanks

Comment

I am looking for teams that both my 13 year old twin sons and 15 year old daughter can play on. I live in the Smithtown area. Thanks
                    If you scroll down through all the threads, I'm sure you'll find tryout info for the Smithtown teams in those age groups

Comment

Go on back of the net and look at the tryout calendar. There is a team that is for free in that age group. Good team

Comment

If you scroll down through all the threads, I'm sure you'll find tryout info for the Smithtown teams in those age groups
                        What is the VOB club?

Comment

If you're not interested in the smithtown tryouts don't click the link. Let's be real, the posts aren't clogging up the site, you're just a troll trying to cause drama as evidenced by the fact that you're posting on this link while complaining about the post. Some people really are dumb.

Comment

What is the VOB club?
                            Village of the Branch, which I believe Smithtown split off from decades ago.

Comment

VOB IS in complete chaos right now stay away.!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X